Chapter IX

My mom was looking at me, you know, one of those looks that makes you feel better.

I had tears in my eyes, like never before. I looked at her and knew this wasn't real, because she wasn't there anymore, and it broke my heart.

" Don't cry Jess, you're stronger than that. One thing you souldn't forget, is that I love you so much, and no matter what will happen, I'll always do. " she said, while hugging me.

I felt my tears falling on the back of her shirt, but I couldn't help it.

I loved her so much, and I'll always do, but unfortunately she left this world, and I just couldn't believe it.

That's when I saw a white lite coming towards us faster and faster. That was it, it was the accident once again.

She took both of my hands, and said those words " I love you Jess, but it is my time to go, and you know it "

I couldn't help but cry even more, and I hugged her like never before, to show her the love that I had for her. That's when I heard a huge noise and everything went dark.

I woke up, frightened, and sweating. I just coudn't take it anymore, it was too much. These dreams were coming back more and more often.

I looked at my phone, and it was half past six. I decided not to go back to sleep, because first of all I coudn't and second, I thought I could use more time for once.

I got up, and went straight to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and then dressed up.

Today I was wearing a white sweater, with black jeans, and my usual pair of white shoes.

I took a few of my bracelets that I had, and put them on my right wrist. On my left wrist, I was always wearing my watch, because if I had to take out my phone everytime I wanted to check the time, I think I would never see it again.

I went to the kitchen, and made myself a bowl of cereals. I sat on the couch and turned the TV on.

I think it was the first time I had the time to watch something in the morning, because usualy I woke up and I immediatly had to go to school.

After watching an episode of my favorite show, I put my back on, and left, closing the door behind me.

Usualy, it took me about 20 minutes to go to my school, when taking my time.

Once I arrived, I went to my locker, and took my math book, because of course I needed it for my math class.

God, I hated math.

While closing my locker, I saw Kailey running towards me, like she needed help.

" Jess, I need your help " she said with a panicked look on her face.

Bingo.

" With what exactly? " I looked at her, trying to figure out what happened this time.

" I did something stupid "

" What do you mean? "

" I wrote a note for someone the other day, and it may have ended on Miss Williams' desk " she said looking at me, not knowing what to do.

" Wait, wait. What exactly was written on this note? "

" That's where's the big problem it was written : I need to see tonight. Come to my place "

Whaaat? Okay I didn't expect that at ALL.

" Whoa, hold on. You're telling me that this note you wrote, is in Miss Williams' hands right now? "