Chapter 1: The First Day of School The Year

Tw: Swears, slurs, etc (idk what else sorry)

I hear the alarm blaring, I want to stay in bed but I need to get up. Maybe we have something planned.... Wait-- Its the first day of school, Uuuugghh....

Melody rolled out of bed from the sound of the alarm blaring in her ears, Her ears have always been sensitive, 'Jesus it is really 5:30 am I need to get up.' She gets up from the bed and heard her sister, Midnight, calling from the other room.

"Melody, wake up we'll be late!" Midnight yells anxiously out to her, Melody yelled back

"It's only five thirty Midnight!" She called, calming her sister down, as she walks into the room.

"Oh, never mind. Sorry about that, I thought we woke up late." They both giggle and continue their daily routine. It consists of Brushing their teeth, hair, eating breakfast, getting changed, and styling their hair, Texting their friends good morning etc.

MellerTheMusicSeller: Yo! Jer! Its the first day! Are ya ready for the hellhole known as school??

JerTheTeddyBear: Uggghhh no. Why the actual fuck are you up so early??

MellerTheMusicSeller: Why the Fuck Not? Besides I shower in the morning and have to hide my true form remember?

JerTheTeddyBear: Okay okay True True...

MellerTheMusicSeller: I will see you at school??

JerTheTeddyBear: Yeah! See you later mah little wolf friend! 😜

MellerTheMusicSeller: I seriously like that... Please call me that more

JerTheTeddyBear: Okie dokie!

~~~~~~~Time skip to seven-thirty~~~~~~~

The two girls left to school, Melody with her Black hoodie, Dark Grey Knee Ripped Skinny jeans, Dark Purple converse, Headphones, phone, eye mask (black so no one saw what she looked like but she can see through) and her backpack full of supplies, and her sister was wearing pastel blue skinny jeans, light grey tee-shirt, A red thin zip up, and light grey low sliders with her Pastel Backpack and her electronics (Phone and Headphones). They arrived at the school and went their separate ways.

Melody walked silently to the Computer lab and slumped next to the door and stayed there and drew for nearly an hour. During her hour of silence, She waited and waited for Jeremy and then remembered 'Wait... We have to pretend to hate each other still!' She felt a pang of sorrow shot through her heart like an arrow because they have been best friends but she did not want to ruin his reputation for being his friend, after all, she is the "School Edge Lord" or "School Shooter" or something along those lines. She groans as the school bell rings for first period to start in five minutes.

~~~~~~~~~~Melody's P.O.V.~~~~~~~~~~

Just great there is the bell. Time for people to judge the freak who could be really dangerous to the people passing by....

~~~~~~~~~Third Person~~~~~~~~~~

She got to her feet and walked to her first class Literature and Writing 1. She made it to class just before the bell rang and sat in the very back so no one would notice her. The teacher walked in and started her boring lecture about The importance of people, you potential colleagues to your dream careers and what not. Melody mostly tuned out but paid a bit of attention to the speech. She got surprised when the teacher called on her and asked her What is the meaning of people your life? Melody's face became red when everyone turned and stared at her waiting for the response.