A/N: ALMOST AN UPDATE!!

Hey guys its Snow... I need to rant here but first I want to let you know I will try to post a new chapter today or tomorrow hopefully... ya know for the Story line.... xD But before I do this I need to rant I guess... Skip this if you want but It may help you figure out why I am taking so long on the story line. Be warned this may be dark.... (To hear more light things scroll until you find the bold ....)

Okay so right now I am visiting Washington and hanging out with my family up here... But there are other things in the way of me writing.... I know they love and support me and all but... They don't understand the full extent of my mental health. One of my cousins makes jokes about my anxiety and I know she means well, but it makes me feel worse about myself as a person. That puts me back a tiny bit because I feel bad for who I am as a person, and when I do this I don't write out my stress... I cut myself. I cut myself until I bleed and I watch the sticky crimson liquid ooze out of the wound... I know this sounds dark but that is not everything that is holding me back.

Another problem I have depression that has been diagnosed... but not really mentioned. I get these flashes or dark emotions and I try to hide them. I pretend like I don't have it but it is hard at times... Which is holding me back from updating and publishing these chapters that I have pre written out on a Google Doc. I know people that I know are telling me to stop... but IT IS NOT AS EASY AS IT SOUNDS TO OVERCOME AN ADDICTION!! Yeah! That's right I am addicted to watching my arms, and legs bleed. I am going to keep writing don't get me wrong but I am having some setbacks and me bottling it up and not letting my emotion out is probably going to make me explode.

.....................................................................................................................................

 I apologize for telling you all about my problems but I will try to update either today or tomorrow!! I hope you all enjoy what I have created in my head... I found a new purpose in the story line so this will be really fun to update... I have a surprise that I will tell about later on though!! PEACE OUT!! ~~~~Snow <3