Chapter 4: The Fight... (Edited)

So this is new and slightly different for the chapter and I hope you enjoyed... I will update again real soon!! Stick around!! Snow!! <3

~~~~~~~~~~Cole's P.O.V.~~~~~~~~~~

    Melody went back to her safe spot and thought when she saw Cole approach 'Ugh what does he want now? Didn't he look proud when he saw me storm out like he wanted me to? I just can't get away from him can I??' "What do you want from me now?! Why are you not with your GIRLFRIEND?! Why are you not with your friends and girlfriend making fun of me?!" She screamed at him as angry and hurtful tears streamed down her face.

He was so shocked when he heard these harsh words escape her lips and saw how hurt she was. She said something and he understood French. He felt destroyed by how harsh this was, he had no idea where she got this false information but it hurt her more than him to hear this. She snapped "POURQUOI FUCKING AVEZ-VOUS MESSÉ AVEC MOI COMME CELA?! POURQUOI L'ENFER A-T-ON PRETENDU A PRENDRE SOIN DE MOI?! Vous me détestez comme tout le monde autrement laissez-moi l'enfer seul, vous n'avez aucune chance de merde! Je te déteste COLE WATERS! POUVEZ-VOUS ENCORE M'ENTENDRE?!?! VOUS DÉTESTE!!!!!! Je pensais que tu m'attendais, je devinais tellement mauvais!"

(A/N I had to use google translate so I'll put what I think it says. WHY FUCKING DID YOU MESS WITH ME LIKE THAT?! WHY THE HELL DID YOU PRETEND TO CARE ABOUT ME?! YOU HATE ME JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT! I HATE YOU COLE WATERS! CAN YOU EVEN HEAR ME?!?! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I THOUGHT YOU CARED I GUESS I WAS SO FUCKING WRONG!)

     Her tears streamed down faster and hotter as she yelled the words that had been coursing through her mind the whole time. She smacked the tree and heard the trunk split while he translated it and when he translated what it meant he was appalled. He looked down for a second, then turned and ran away as fast as he could, (which is super fucking fast holy shit...) with tears streaming down his face and booked it to the bathroom. Of course not in the same direction as her.

    He locked himself in a stall and did what he hadn't done in a while. Maybe a month or two. It doesn't matter. He pulled out a razor and cut himself, making himself bleed for hurting a kind broken person, as her words echoed in his mind. He wrapped up his arms in gauze bandages and pulled on his coat. He didn't know what he did to hurt her but he did still hurt her. While thinking about this he spilled his hot tears everywhere he cut, causing himself more pain. He left and hid his weapon pretending he was fine but he wasn't 'Welp I guess I lost one of my only friends and crush. Yeah, I still like her but I HURT A BROKEN-WORSE-THAN-A-SHATTERED-MIRROR person. I deserve to hurt, to bleed, to die.' He, for the rest of the day, was pretty much silent and or crying softly to himself and nobody noticed that he was destroyed, either that or they didn't care. Not even his so called friend Jeremy. Although he felt like he deserved to be ignored, after what happened.

The day dragged on and I had loads of classes with people I knew well, Thankfully I barely had any classes with Melody, but I had a few with Tyler. He knew I was mad at someone because I stayed focused and silent. As if having no nervous energy or anxious actions, I was stiff as a board, only sometimes though. My final class of the day approached and I had to somehow ditch it, or something. I tried to come up with a plan but I had failed. The third to last bell of the day rang and I sat alone. The tardy bell rang minutes later and my 'Friends' tried sitting near me, so I told them to just leave me alone. They seemed super excited they did not have to sit near me which made me feel even more useless than ever. I watched Melody walk in and I just looked away, staying silent. I pulled out my notebook and wrote things to myself, like how I was worthless, how I feel like I failed someone when they needed me most. The final bell rang after an eternity and I rushed out of class, crying to myself, with my head down hoping no one saw my tears.

I walked home by myself today, with tears falling down my face a lot, and kept thinking about what had happened. Was it my fault? I mean maybe it was, I don't know and I do not want to talk to Melody about it. If I talk to Tyler or Midnight they would tell Melody and or pressure me into talking to her, so I will have to stay in the dark and ignore her. I kept my head down and I heard people yelling for me, but I kept trudging on, only slightly faster. I walked inside my small house and sat down on my bed, my head slumping onto my hands. My mother walked into my room and tried to hug me, I just pushed her away and told her "I know you have a business trip. So please go relax and get ready." she took a moment to look at me before walking away from me and I was left alone, again. Just like before I met Melody, alone feeling worthless and just in pain every second of every minute of every day.

A few hours later I have been crying the whole time and that is probably what made me pass out on the floor, I stayed however and slept through the night. Flashbacks of what happened are what keep waking me up, I try to sleep through and just a few minutes later a wave of darkness comes crashing over me and I finally slip into the dark void of nothingness.

~~~~~~~~~~***Meanwhile with Melody***~~~~~~~~~~

JerTheTeddyBear: Mel...? Are you okay?? I saw you leave the school crying.

MellerTheMusicSeller: Cole and I got into a fight and I cursed him out in French...

JerTheTeddyBear: Why? What did he do??

Melody tells Jeremy about everything (I am too tired to write a summary I am sorry, also it is 2:30 AM where I am and I have a long day starting at five...so yeah.) Jeremy was shocked, to say the least (SHOOKETH!!) and He had no idea how to respond.. so he told Melody to try and get some sleep. She hesitantly agrees and bids him goodnight. Having nightmares about what has happened.
Of course nothing for her could be so simple, hallways appeared from thin air. Lights were on and off. Deep voices keep echoing in her ears, the words they say toxic. She can't fight them. Scratching is heard everywhere, banging getting louder and her screams and sobs so loud. Nearly giving herself a migraine she treks on. Feet in pain, light getting duller, black edging her vision as she slowly collapses.