Chapter 17

Rick's POV

I watch as the slut gathers her things and leaves my office. I am finalizing the plans for getting Julie back. She is stubborn, but I will have fun breaking her. The whore that is my second chance mate is no fun. She is always there at my beck and call but she's always fucking other guys. The pack is also mad at me for getting rid of Julie so to win back some of their favor I will bring her back, willing or not. 

There is a knock at the door and I command, "Enter." Julie's parents enter and sit down in the chairs in front of my desk.

"Is everything ready to go?" I ask. 

"Yes,  Alpha. We can leave whenever you want," Julie's father replies. I never actually bothered to learn their names. They insignificant to me. 

"Good. We will leave in an hour," I command while standing up.

"Why do you have to bring that bitch back? I know I have asked before but I don't see the purpose of bringing an unloyal pup back to be our Luna," Julie's mother says. I slam her up against the wall as her mate stands there and shakes his head at her. 

"Did you just question me, your Alpha?" 

"No, sir."

"Good. Now the reason as I have stated before is to get the pack to like me more so they don't snoop around in my business. I also will have a lot of fun beating and breaking her into submission."

"Yes, of course, Alpha."

"Now leave!" They walk out of the room as my other mate struts in. Her red crop top and black short shorts look like they were straightened after being messed up. Her makeup looks fresh and new, and her blonde hair looks brushed. I can smell another man on her along with sweat and cum. 

"Hey babe," she says in a sultry voice. I grab her and pin her to the desk. I pull her shorts and underwear down while removing my belt. I undo my zipper, pull my dick out, and spit on it to make it easier to enter her. I spread her legs and slam into her. She releases a loud moan. Her pussy is so used that it isn't tight anymore. 

I pound into her fast and hard, imagining that it is Julie that is pinned under me. Hearing her scream in ecstasy and pleading for me to go harder and faster. The feeling of her tight virgin pussy clamp around my dick. 

"Oh yeah. Just like that," she moans out. 

"Shut up!" I feel her pussy start to tighten up meaning she is getting close. I go faster to get her to cum and tighten around my dick. She starts quivering meaning she holding it. 

"Cum now, you slut!" I yell. She releases and tightens around my dick. I slam in one last time before shooting my load into her. I slowly pump into her a couple more times making sure to get every last drop in her. I pull out and push her to her knees to clean off my dick. 

Once she is done, I put my dick away and walk out of the room. I walk down the stairs and into the living room to see my Beta sitting on the couch with his mate. 

"We are leaving now," I command. He stands up right away and replies, "Yes, Alpha." We walk out of the pack house and get into the black SUV.  We leave and the other SUVs follow behind us. 

I'm coming for you, my sweet little Julie.