Chapter 16

Julie's POV

The week went by quickly and now it is the day before the Luna Ceremony. I have been spending a lot of time with Maria when our mates are working. She has explained everything I needed to know about the pack and my position as Luna. There are still some things I will have to figure out on my own but that will come. 

Derek has been busy preparing for the Luna Ceremony and keeping an eye on Rick. The Alphas that are watching over Rick have said that nothing of importance is happening. I hope that he gives up on me and finds his second chance mate. 

I am sitting in our room watching tv while I wait for Derek. He finds me cuddled up under the covers of our bed with just my head free to see the tv. He chuckles at me then slides in and pulls me against him. I plaster myself on him because he is so warm. He pulls us up so he can lean back on the headboard with me curled up in his lap. I wrap my arms around his torso and put my head into the crook of his neck.

"I missed you," I whisper into his skin. He kissed my head and says, "I missed you, too. I'm sorry that I haven't been able to spend as much time with you, but I want to make sure that the Luna Ceremony is ready and safe."

The rogues that were seen close the border have disappeared, and Derek is worried that something might happen. The Alphas that are watching Rick have reported that he is training more, but they think it is because there are a lot of rogues close to his territory. Derek doesn't seem to think that is the case, so he is making sure that security is tight for the ceremony. 

I shift my position and straddle Derek, making sure I am completely pressed up against him. I kiss up his neck until I reach his lips and place a gentle kiss on his lips. He places one hand in my hair and the other around my waist and presses me closer if possible. The kiss gets harder and deeper. I feel him get harder against my core, and it fuels my arousal. Our tongues are tasting each other as I grind into him drawing a groan. 

Derek pulls away from my mouth and says, "Are you sure about this? We can still stop if you aren't ready." I bit down on my lip and think it over. I'm not sure if I want to go all the way.  I shake my head and look down thinking about how stupid I am to start that I can't finish. 

"Hey. It's okay. We don't have to go all the way, but we can still have a little fun," Derek says while lifting my head up and giving me a peck on the lips. I nod, and he flips us over. I lay my head on the pillow and let him take over. He nibs and kisses along my neck paying special attention to my mark. 

He licks and sucks on it making me let out a moan. He looks up and smiles at me. He lifts the bottom of my shirt up making me sit up to help him take it off. He slips it over my head and throws it to the side before going to my bra and undoing it. He slides off my arms and also trows it to the side. He stares at my breast as I lay back down on the bed. He slides his hands up my sides with goosebumps trailing them until he reaches my breast and cups them. He starts messaging them making me moan. 

"So perfect," he whispers before descending and taking my right nipple into his mouth. He sucks, licks, and bites it until it hardens then does the same with the other. Meanwhile I am moaning and getting wetter with his actions. Once both nipples are hard, he pulls away and kisses down to my shorts. He undoes the button and zipper, and drags them down my legs. 

Once they are disposed of, he grabs both of my legs and pulls them apart showing my damp panties. He groans in approval and says, "You're so wet for me, babygirl." He licks a long stripe up my covered lips. He takes the edge of panties in his fingers and drags them down my legs showing my glistening core. He groans again at the sight and whispers, "Beautiful." He places kisses along the inside of my thighs while staring at me. I am panting and moaning. "Please," I whisper. 

"As you wish," he responds and laps at my lips. I shriek at the sensation. I haven't felt anything like it. He grabs my hips to keep me still, but my legs clamp around his head. He sucks on my clit before nibbling on it making my hands fly to his head and grab onto his hair. His tongue goes to entrance and circles it. I am screaming and panting. It feels so good. 

He pushes his tongue inside of me and feels around. "Oh my god!" I push his head closer to my core if possible while he starts thrusting his tongue in my vagina. I feel my insides coil up, and I know that I am about to cum. "Derek... I-I'm going to..." I pant out.  He pulls away for a second and says, "Cum for me," before diving back in. 

I scream and convulse around his tongue letting my juices flow into and on his mouth. My body is jerking around at the intensity of the orgasm. He licks up all the juices and cleans my lips which are really sensitive. He pulls his head away from my core showing his lustful eyes and wet lips. He wipes off my juices around his lips with the back of his hand before climbing back up and kisses me. My eyes close, and I am exhausted. My body is covered with sweat, and I can barely keep my eyes open. 

"I am going to start a bath for you, okay?" Derek says. I nod my head and hear him get off the bed. Soon after the bath starts running, I hear him moving around in the bathroom. I am starting to fall asleep when he comes in and picks me up. He places me in the bathtub before getting in himself. I relax against his chest while he washes my body. I can feel his hard on against my back and feel bad that I didn't do anything in return. I turn around and go to grab his dick but he stops me. 

"What are you doing?" Derek asks. 

"I'm returning the favor," I say.

"Baby, you don't have to do anything. I am glad that you let me eat you out." I blush, and he kisses my check.

"Don't worry about me, okay?"

"Okay."

"Good. Now turn around. I need to wash your hair."

"You don't have to do it. I can."

"But I want to. Let me take care of you." I turn around and he says, "Thank you."

He cleans me and himself before pulling us out of the tub and drying us off. He puts on a pair of boxers and puts me in a pair of panties. He lays me in bed and gets in himself. He pulls me on top of him with our legs tangled. I relax on top of him and let his scent and warmth engulf me. 

"I love you," Derek whispers into my hair.

"I love you, too," I whisper letting sleep take over.