Chapter 4: Inspiration Comes From The Soul

Instead of standing up King Dice pulled Cherry down onto the arm chair with him. She shrieked at the sudden surprise and tightly shut her eyes. Cherry was sitting on King Dice's lap clinging onto his shirt, with the other hand clutched around her sketch book tightly. Finally she opened her eyes again and looked up at King Dice to see him with a mischievous look covering his entire face. Playfully Cherry punched him in the side of the chest then looked back up at his face.

"You need to quit with scaring me half to death" Said Cherry as she playfully punched his arm then got up off his lap, she turned around and looked at King Dice in the eyes.

"What can I say... you're adorable when you're scared" Replied King Dice as he stood up from the arm chair and walked towards Cherry, gently wrapping his arms around her figure while placing his chin on top of her head.

Cherry buried her head into his chest, while he placed a hand on the back of her head and gently ran a hand through her hair. A small smile formed on her face as her cheeks flushed a light pink.

"I love you Dice" Cherry mumbled into his chest, feeling safe in his embrace as King Dice continued to run a hand through her hair.

"I love you too Cherry" King Dice Replied as he softly kissed Cherry on the forehead, a little blush covered his cheeks as he embraced her tighter.

"Now come on... we have work to do..." Continued King Dice as he swiftly picked Cherry up in a bridal carry, she clutched onto his shirt and buried her head against his shoulder.

"Princess" Whispered King Dice into Cherry's ear as he slowly started walking towards the rooms door, she shrieked and buried her head more into his chest.

"Please don't call me that" Cherry mumbled into his chest as her cheeks blushed a darker shade of red, gently she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"No promises" Replied King Dice as a smirk became plastered on his face as he looked down at Cherry clinging onto his shirt.

King Dice continued to walk through the Casino with Cherry still in his arms. Once they were back down to the main Casino floor he placed Cherry down and glanced around the room. King Dice glanced back down at his side and noticed Cherry had walked off. She was sitting on a table next to the doors of the Casino entrance, with her knees close to her chest and the sketch book resting against her legs like a easel. The pencil was gliding across the paper like lighting, the speed could have easily created a fire. King Dice was clearly impressed at the speed she was drawing at, an inhuman speed compared to normal.

Carefully King Dice walked over to Cherry so he wouldn't disturb her. He sat down on the table next to Cherry, with one leg hanging over the edge of the table and the other on the table close to his chest. King Dice's eyes averted from the room towards the sketch pad resting on Cherry's legs. The entire room was on the page in black and white, the pencil moving like it was the end of the world. Cherry's emerald green eyes fixed on the page with occasional glances up then quickly back down. His eyes filled with amazement at the speed she was going, the sketch was practically done in a couple of moments. Finally she relaxed and passed the sketch book over to King Dice.

"You get a better perspective of the room in black and white then with the colour... helps make the interior design work much easier" Said Cherry as she crossed her arms over her legs then rested her head on her knees so she was looking at King Dice sitting next to her.

King Dice was completely stunned at the drawing in front of him. With so much detail and precision there was no way anyone could be that fast. Cherry giggled slightly and shook her head as she looked at King Dice. Slowly she scooted closer to King Dice and rested her head against his arm looking down at the sketch book in his hands.

"You're unbelievable Cherry" Said King Dice as he looked down at Cherry resting against his arm, gently he wrapped an arm over her shoulders and pulled her closer to his chest.

"And you're amazing Dice" Replied Cherry as she gave King Dice a quick kiss on the cheek then got up from the table and stood in front of him, holding out a hand towards him.

"Now come on... you can't sit down all day doing nothing... we've got a Casino to refurbish" Continued Cherry as a wide smile grew on her face while she remained holding her hand out towards King Dice.

He smiled and grabbed her hand with his silk glove gently grazing her skin. Swiftly King Dice pulled Cherry closer to him and softly placed his lips against hers. It was only a brief kiss before he pulled away and both of them gazed at each other.

"And I thought I was the boss of the Casino" Said King Dice as he got up off the table and stood in front of Cherry, wrapping an arm around her lower back.

"Not a very good boss then are you?" Replied Cherry as a smirk became plastered on her face, gently she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Sweetly she gave him a quick kiss on his nose then unwrapped her arms from around his neck. King Dice unwrapped his arm from around Cherry's lower back.

"Well... I better let you get back to work then" Said King Dice as he looked down at Cherry, who was hugging the sketch book to her chest and looking up at him.

"I should be done within half an hour" Replied Cherry as she turned around and started to walk towards the grand staircase, along with a graceful hair flick

King Dice chuckled to himself as he went around the Casino trying to come up with ideas for what colours and other things to use in the Casino. Cherry was going to each room and drawing them in black and white on the sketch book. Just as she predicted Cherry had drawn each room in the entire Casino in half and hour which passed by like moments. Gracefully she walked back down the grand staircase to see King Dice sitting at a table with a notebook and pen in hand.

Carefully she sat up in the table next to him and crossed her legs, which were now gently dangling over the edge of the table. Cherry watch King Dice writing on the blank pages of the notebook, clearly he was deep in thought. Finally he finished writing in the notebook and looked up at Cherry, who had a sweet smile on her face.

"You know... you're pretty tempting sitting there like that" Said King Dice as a smirk grew on his face, while he placed a hand under his chin and cupped it with one finger.

"Whatever boss... sketches are all done including the outside of the Casino" Replied Cherry as a smug looked covered her face, gracefully she lent forward and cupped his cheek in her hand.

With her other hand she placed the book down on the table and slid it over to him. Swiftly Cherry placed her other hand on King Dice's other cheek and rested her forehead against his. Gently he wrapped his arms around her back and pulled her slightly closer to him.

"I'm the luckiest guy to have you Cherry" Said King Dice as he gently lent forward and gave Cherry a quick kiss on her lips, she giggled slightly and gazed into his eyes.

"And I'm the luckiest girl to have you Dice" Replied Cherry as she brought her lips closer to King Dice's, giving him a passionate kiss.