Chapter 4: Altea

The ground of the kingdom Altea shook. 

"Ike! You here?" Marth, the prince of Altea shouted across the hallway in his castle.

Ike replied as he made his appearance.

"What was that?" 

Marth and Ike made their way to the balcony to see what had happened. They saw the davastatingly enormous ship Halberd, approaching the castle. The ship fuelled its energy into the centre of the canon at t's front, and striked the castle.

"Run!" Marth screamed. 

While running, Marth saw a flying figure, later known as Ancient Minister, carry a large round object. 

"Ike! Stop!" Marth called to his friend who was running ahead.

"No time to stop Marth. We gotta get going before this castle is completely wrecked!" Ike shouted back. 

Marth ignored Ike and started running back. Ike sighed as he followed the prince to the front gate of the castle. They saw the Ancient Minister and two robots, that pulled the round object apart. It opened, and there was a dark matter trapped in a glass cage and a timer that said started ticking from 3 minutes. 

"Is that a bomb I see?" Ike screamed. Marth was desperately trying to attack the Ancient Minsiter but the flying minister flew away before Marth could even reach him. 

Ike turned around to see the timer only to find that there were 30 seconds left before whatever horrifying was going to happen. Ike grabbed Marth and ran as fast as he could. They grabbed two horses from a frightened herd that hysterically ran away from the castle.

When the two had gone miles way from the castle, they looked back. There was an immeasurably large blackhole-like matter that swallowed their dear kingdom. Marth stayed calm, staring at his country that now looked completely different, but Ike could sense the anger that was raging within Marth. 

"We'll get them." Ike assured his best friend.