~Ceremony~

~Rebel's point of view~

"Rebel, Grey hurry up! We're going to be late for the ceremony" Emma shouts from hallway

It's finally here. The annual ceremony where newly turned werewolves get officially welcomed into the pack. Now that I'm fourteen years old and newly shifted its my turn, I'm really going to be part of the pack.

It may sound silly because it's just another boring ceremony but the thought of being part of a pack sound so amazing. I'll be able to mind link with my pack mates, we'll go on runs and they'll finely see me as part of the pack.

Ever since Grey and I joined the pack everyone has kept their distance. We barely had any friends and adults avoided our whole family like the plague.

But that'll chance when me and Grey get our marks.

"Coming!" I yell back to Emma. I grab my purse from my bed and run into the hallway and down the stairs.

As I pass the mirror in the hallway I come to a halt. I pull back a fallen string of hair and carefully puss it in my half braided hair. I straighten my Bordeaux red dress and pull the black boots over my knees for the tenth time this morning.

 I straighten my Bordeaux red dress and pull the black boots over my knees for the tenth time this morning

I continue my way to the front door and I bump into Grayson. "Hey freckles- have you seen Grey" he asks me.

"Chips, if she's asleep again-"

"Less talking, more checking." Grayson grabs my shoulders and turns me around towards the staircase.

"This is going to take awhile. I'll get Grey ready and we will meet you at the ceremony" I say as I run up the stairs.

"Okay hurry up." Grayson says. It's twelve thirty and the ceremony starts at one.

I run down the hallway and burst through the last door.

In the middle of her dark room lays a sound asleep Grey.

I pull open the curtains and the midday light illuminates her room.

"Dude..." Grey mumbles.

"You can did me later, now get your lazy ass out of bed and into that cute dress." I say and cross my arms. "We have exactly ten minutes." I add looking at the clock on the wall.