~MIA~

~Rebels Point Of View~

I shoot up with a panicked gasp

I shoot up with a panicked gasp. I'm save, there's nothing here.

The last thing I remember are poisonous green eyes. I shiver at the memory of them. Those eyes are the only thing I can actually remember from my nightmares and it frightens me.

I close my eyes and swallow the lump in my throat.

There has to be a way that I can stop these nightmares from terrorizing me and I'm going to find it.

I throw the remaining covers off my body and get out of bed. I get dressed in a purple mini dress and throw a black denim jacket over it after I ty on my black boots.

 I get dressed in a purple mini dress and throw a black denim jacket over it after I ty on my black boots

I walk over to my mirror to put on my necklace but notice something weird in my reflection. There's a large blue purple bruise on my right cheekbone. Where did I get that?

I shrug it off and make my way downstairs, careful not to wake the others.

I pass the living room where Joeys still snoring quietly and enter the kitchen. I make myself a cup of tea and open my laptop.

My research starts and doesn't get me anywhere near an answer.

The other wake up and we head to school when it's time.

The day goes by quickly and before I know it we start our last  class, music.

"Welcom class, let's start with the presentations, group one get ready" the teacher says. After the first groups four more follow until it is our turn.

"We will be preforming fortitude by HAEVN" Lilly announces and nods in my direction . I take a deep breath and start playing.

My fingers glide over the piano keys and soon enough Ben starts to sing. I quicken the pace as Lily brings up her violin and Jason strokes the cello.