~A walk down the aisle~

~Rebels Point Of View~

Someone is humming quietly. It's a song I recognize but can't name. When I ask for the answer I'm looking for it's my sister who answers. "I can't remember either."

I open my eyes and look at her through the reflection of the mirror. Wendy is busy braiding my hair. "We should have asked mama." I whisper. "She would have known."

"We should have asked mama about a lot of things." Wendy says and I nod in agreement.

"Hold still, you're going to ruin my hard work." She laughs. We sit together in a comfortable silence. When Wendy is satisfied with the end result she places her hands on my shoulders.

"You look beautiful Rebel." She whispers.

"And she will make the most beautiful bride." Grey adds. She barges into the room with a large bag in her arms. She zips the open and out spills a long white dress.

Both of girls help me into the dress. Even with a lot of pushing and pulling, the dress doesn't fit quite right. It's a gorgeous gown all the same.

"Let's not keep everyone waiting." Wendy says while straightening out her own bridesmaids dress.

The girls lead me through the long corridors of a house I don't recognize. Once we're outside a crowd has gathered and is walking around. We pass strangers and familiar faces alike. I see Emma and Grayson with Kiki. Axel and Alex wave as we rush past them. The only face that makes me do a double take is the one of my sister.

Wendy pushes her way through a crowd of people while the other Wendy drags me further away from her.

I look at the sister holding my hand and pause. "What's wrong?" She asks with a smile. Her face seems lighter now. It shimmers as if it struggles to keep its form.

I pull my hand out from hers gently. "Nothing, I just have to go to the bathroom. Call it the nerves." I apologize. Whatever is going on, if this really isn't my sister then I can't let her know what I've realized.

I walk into the crowd of people in search of that familiar face. I see her waving at me from near the entrance of the house.

"What is going-" my sister pulls me into a tight hug before I can finish my sentence.

"Thank the goddess that you're alive." Wendy whispers as she places a kiss on my forehead. Then she takes my hand and drags me inside. We're running until she pulls me through an open door.

"Where are you right now." My sister asks frantically.

"A guest room?" I guess as I look around.

She takes me by the shoulders and looks me with an awfully serious expression. "No, no I mean in real life. This is a dream Ara."

"A dream?" I have heard that your wedding day is supposed to be the best day of your life, but it does not feel like a dream.

"That witch of his put you to sleep. With help of my own witch I have been able to contact you." Wendy tries to explain.

"Who's witch?"

"Rays witch! Ava! They had me and now they've got you! We're all trying to find you Arabella but you need to help us." My brain is working overtime but the dots are not connecting.