~Just chilling~

~Rebels Point Of View~

"I'm throwing it away, this is freaking me out

"I'm throwing it away, this is freaking me out." I mumble and get up from the couch.

"This is a good sign you know, you're already bonding with him." Joey says.

"Sure." I sigh and walk away. I crumble the paper as I walk through the kitchen and out the back door.

I throw it in the trash can or at least I try. It flies right over the trash can and lands on the ground on the other side.

I let out a frustrated groan and go to pick it up. I just want to go back inside and eat spaghetti...

When I look for the paper it's gone.

"You dropped this." A voice says. I startle and fly backwards when I see a guy behind the trash can, tripping over my own feet in the process.

"Oh shit, are you okay?" He asks and approaches me.

"I'm fine, what were you doing behind the trash can?" I question.

"Just chilling." He answers with a straight face. He helps me back on my feet and hands me back the drawing.

"Thanks..." I say suspiciously.

"No problem lu- um just no problem" he says and runs away.

~

"Today's assignment is about combining the skills you have mastered over the period, I will make groups of four and you have to preform a song by tomorrow." Our music teacher explains.

"The groups are Grey, Hugo, May and Felix," She calls out the rest of the names until there's only one group left, "and lastly Lily, Jason, Ben and Rebel."

Lily gives me a sweet smile from the front row but the boys don't look to happy about our group. Both Jason and Ben are normally very calm and I get that they would rather be in a group with their friends.

I get why the teacher paired us together since we all those a more classical instruments but I'm still not happy with her decision.

"Good luck to all of you and I'm expecting a presentation where each of you can show off their best qualities."

"Are we aloud to practice at home?" Lily asks.

"Yes, you may leave early to practice at home if this is your last class of the day." The teacher says.

"Great, we're going to my house, we have a huge piano in the music room and a lot of other instruments." Lily says not only to her group but also the rest of the class before she gets up from her seat.