~Cat and mouse chase~

~Rebels Point Of View~

I'm supposed to leave tomorrow and I have no idea what I'm supposed to do

I can't just go with him.

Mason literally handed me over to my mate so I don't think that he will let me stay here.

Running has only made things worse.

I can always just swim away  and never come back. Live the rest of my live as a solitary siren. No one will find me in the ocean.

I groan and slam my face into the open book in front of me.

I want to ask someone for help but I don't know who.

I can't ask Grey and make her situation with Joey even worse. I can't ask Lisa since Mason forbade me from seeing her. I have the feeling that Malia is on Masons side in all this so I can't ask her for help either. I can't even call Emma because my phone is literally in her house.

The pages from the book stick to my face as I pull back.

I have been trying to read The stardust legacy since W said that this would help with my troubles.

Maybe they ment boredom.

I roll out off bed and get dressed. It's almost midday but I hadn't found the energy to get up yet.

I get dressed in a dark blue floral dress with a big black denim jack over it. I zip my mother's necklace straight and pull on my boots before I leave my room with the book under my arm and Bell at my side.

 I zip my mother's necklace straight and pull on my boots before I leave my room with the book under my arm and Bell at my side

I see Adam standing against the wall close to my room. He has been assigned as my babysitter and follows me everywhere I go.

I mumble a greeting which he replies. He follows me down the stairs, through the living room and into the kitchen.