You go girl

Greys POV

"Fine, if you want it this way. But just know that, you're going down!" I yell.

With that everyone runs towards each other. Because of my vampire side I'm super vast. But the other side has more vampires and I'm the only one from all these packs.

A group of at least ten vampires have their eyes on me. I have only ever fought wolves, I never even met another vampire.

I'm scared but I'm doing this for Rebel. She's has been with these vampires for weeks so she's probably scared to dead. That's why we're here, for Rebel.

~

I have never killed anyone. But here I stand, with ten dead vampires in front of me, and their blood on my hands.

It was either me or them and I was stronger so I don't guilty for killing them, I feel guilty for how easy it was. This is the first time I killed someone, and I liked it?

Everyone around is fighting and no one pays attention to me.

I look around with a blank mind until I spot Ray. There are a couple of houses around here. We gave a few wolves the task to surge for Rebel. Every time one of them gets close to the house Ray is closest to he goes to attack mode.

'Then that is the house Rebel's in!' My wolf comments and by the way Ray is protects that house I think she's right.

Running towards the house behind Ray I have no eye for what happens around me. Someone tries to hit me in the face and I stop to snap his wrist.

Ray sees me and prepares for a fight. We're only a few meters away from each other.

He growls deeply and swings his arm to hit me. At that moment there is a scream so loud I fall on my knees and cover my ears.

I heard this before but never this loud and heart breaking.

After a couple of second the scream dies off and I take my hand off my ears. I hear a beep in my head because of the scream.

Slowly standing up I look around and see everyone's in shock. Everyone except Wendy. She stands in the far end of the field with a proud smile.

It is quite for a moment. Only the sound of a thunder storm not so far from here and the hard wind blowing through the trees fill the air.

The peaceful moment gets disturbed by a pack member letting out a battle cry. That's when we go back to fighting.

I turn my attention back to Ray only to find him gone. What the hell?

I get no time to look for him before another person starts a fight with me.

Wendy's POV

That's scream! She did it! I'm so proud. Only a fully grown sirens can do such a thing. that scream is what gives us our name. Only a sun and moon siren can use it in such a power full way.

My ears can handle the sound but these wolfs and vampires around me can't. They fall on the ground and cover their ears.

'Ow Yeah! That's our sister!' My wolf yells happily. Now that we know she's here for sure I can help her.

The scream came from a house 10 o'clock form me. I run towards it but get pulled back by two cold hands around my waist. The person pulls me into a hug and doesn't let go even thought my struggles.

"Let me go!" I yell but the person just chuckles. I know that stupid chuckle.

"Ray" I whisper slowly.

"I missed you sweetheart" he says and turns me around to face him.

He grabs the sight of my neck and with that everything goes black.