Chapter Three: FWB

Shakur

"So you think you can just steal from us and we won't fucking find out!"
"I'm sorry! It won't happen again!" He begged and pleaded for his life. Show no mercy.
"Aye don't cry like a little bitch now. Shouldn't have stole from the boss man. Any last words."
"I'm-" I shot him. He took to long.
"Y'all clean this up." I went back upstairs. I went to the boss man's office.
"I finished that job you wanted me to do."
"Good. I hate when people steal from me."
"So I can go now."
"Yeah. Your going to pick up Malaysia."
"Yeah we're going to the movies."
"Alright afterwards can you bring her here?"
"Yeah. I was gonna come back anyways."
"Ok." I went to pick Malaysia up. She was at her brothers house. Malaysia is rarely home. I don't know why she wouldn't want to stay in that big ass house. It literally has everything in it. She got butlers and shit. I pulled up to Myles' house. Malaysia was waiting outside.
"Melvin's a bitch."
"Malaysia what the hell happened to your eye?" Her eye was black and swollen.
"I was minding my business and Melvin came into my living room messing with me. I told him to get a life and he threw the remote at my eye."
"You need to stop fighting with your brother."
"No he needs to act like the 26 year old man he is."
"Damn Malaysia he messed up your eye. I'll stop by my house and get you an ice pack."
"Ok." Malaysia called somebody.
"You a bitch Melvin! You gave me a black eye! I'm telling daddy that you hit me and you know he said if you do it again he was gonna beat you ass!" She yelled into the phone then she hung up. We pulled up to my apartment and we went inside. Malaysia sat on the counter. I got an ice pack and put it on her eye.
"Siri call daddy."
"Calling Daddy tongue emoji." My phone started ringing. Malaysia gave me a dirty look.
"You did that didn't you."
"I did that a week ago. You late."
"I never call you tho."
"Lie again."
"Let's just go before we miss the movie." We went to the movie theater. I bought two tickets.
"Can you get some popcorn and a coke?"
"Do you want popcorn and a coke?"
"Obviously if I asked. You annoying." I got her some popcorn and a large coke. I bet Malaysia stingy ass don't share. We went into the movie theater. We sat all the way in the back.
"Let me get some of your soda."
"Hell no."
"Please."
"Fine here you always begging." I brought this $10 drink for her and she want to be stingy.
"Ima be stingy with this dick since you want be stingy with your soda."
"I didn't want that little thang anyways."
"You know my shit ain't small. I'll show you tonight."
"Shut up before some hears you. We aren't a couple."
"You right." The movie started. I wrapped my arms around her and enjoyed the movie.

After movie

"Let's go back to your house."
"You're dad wants me to bring you to the trap."
"Oh my god. Why? He just locks me in his office until he goes home."
"I don't know Malaysia. Why does he still treat me like a child?" Malaysia pouted the whole ride there. We pulled up to the trap. We went inside. We went to Boss man's office.
"Baby girl what happened to your eye?" He said getting up and grabbing her face.
"Melvin hit me in the eye with a remote." She said nonchalantly.
"I told him not to put his hands on you anymore."
"Yeah go beat his ass." She said as he pulled out his phone and made a call.
"Watch your mouth."
"Ok daddy." We walked out the office.
"Aye make sure she behaves." My dad yells after us.
"What? I'm not most well behaved child you have."
"That worries me." He went off somewhere.
"Hey Malaysia."
"The bosses daughter is off limits." He left.
"Jealous?" Malaysia said.
"No. Not even a little bit." I lied.
"You know he was cute."
"Malaysia shut up."
"What? He was. I mean we are best friends so we can talk about this stuff. Right?"
"Baby we a little more than best friends."
"Shut the hell up."
"Pops she lying! Why would I throw a remote at her." Melvin and there dad walked into the room.
"Then how the hell did she get a black eye?"
"She probably got in another fight. Obviously she lost."
"Like I'd ever lose a fight." Malaysia scoffed.
"Melvin if you're gonna lie can you have one that's a little more believable." I added.
"Dad I apologize that Malaysia can't catch."
"Melvin don't touch my daughter again. Now apologize to your sister."
"I'm sorry Malaysia."
"My eye hurts." Malaysia walked out the door.
"Aye bring yo little ass back here." She didn't come back.

Malaysia

Some workers were smoking a blunt. I went over there. I saw my old buddy Jay. I went up to him.
"Hey little bit." He hugged me.
"Hey."
"Wow your not normally allowed to talk to me for this long. Girl I know you didn't come into a trap wearing balenciaga's."  He said looking down at my feet.
"These old things." The guy next to him passed the blunt to him.
"You want to smoke."
"Nah because I'm pretty sure my dad is looking for me. I gotta go."
"I'll see you later then."
"Ight." I went to another room.

Jay

"Jay I know you not fucking the boss man's daughter."
"No. Malaysia is my friend."
"Friends? Look at her. You want to smash that."
"I ain't gonna lie. I did want to but then she told about her girlfriend."
"Girlfriend? She's a lesbian?"
"Yeah." I know Malaysia is bisexual but I don't want them to know that. She's a good girl and I don't need any of them messing it up.
"Any body seen Malaysia! She's short, brown skin, has long curly hair." Shakur yelled out.
"Aye she just went that way." I said

Malaysia
I sat in my dads office and waited for him to take me home.
"You ready to go?"
"Yeah." We went to my dad's car.
"Dad you know I'm 19 right? I'm old enough to take care of myself. I'm not a little girl anymore."
"I know princess. There was just some people at the house and I didn't want you there alone."
"Yeah ok." He Just wants to treat me like a little kid.
"Do you have to work tonight?"
"No I only work on the weekends." Makes sense, it is a strip club.
"So then we can have a daddy daughter night."
"We haven't done that since I was 10."
"Come on I can order pizza and we can watch a movie. Just like we use to."
"Ok. Can we stop to the store and get some snacks first."
"Sure thing." We stopped at Walmart for some snacks for our movie night. Then we went home. My dad ordered the pizza.
"What do you want to watch?" I asked turning on the Fire Stick.
"Infinity War."
"Of course." We put on the movie. Sometimes hanging out with my dad is fun but sometimes I want to shoot myself between the eyes. This time is fun.
"Thor is so fine!" My dad gave me a look.
"I'm kidding." My dad's phone rang.
"No work tonight please!"
"I gotta take this call princess. It's important."
"It's always important." He took his call outside. He came back and a bunch of people were with him including Jay.
"Malaysia go upstairs to your room."
"I can't even finish the movie."
"Malaysia come on don't do this now."
"Fine whatever." I went to my room. I took a shower. I put on some boy shorts and a T-shirt. I looked at my phone and I got a text from Nae. I FaceTimed her.
"Hey baby."
"Hey Girl. What are you doing? I haven't talked to you all day."
"I just got out the shower."
"Can I come over?"
"Yeah. My dad will let you come up."
"Ok I'll be there soon." About 20 minutes later someone knocked on my room door. I opened it and it was Nae.
"Hey Nae Nae."
"Hey baby." She kissed me.
"What do you want to do?" She asked.
"You know what I want to do."
"Take your panties off and we can." I took them off. Nae kissed my thigh. She started eating me out.
"Yes baby." I moaned softly. Nae started moving her tongue faster against my clit. She stuck her finger in me. She fingered me.
"That feel good?"
"Yes don't stop." I came.
"You're turn."
*Fast forward*
"Stay here tonight."
"Ok but I don't have any clothes." We got in bed and went to sleep.

End of chapter