Chapter Fourteen: Consequences

Shakur

I woke up in bed alone. How the hell did I end up in Malaysia's dad's house? I got up. Why am I half naked? I put my clothes back on. I went downstairs.
"Shakur what the hell are you still doing here? Malaysia left hours ago."
"She did wake me up. What am I doing here? I don't remember anything that happened last night."
"You were really drunk."
"Damn really? I promised Malaysia I'd control my drinking."
"You talking to the wrong person. If you were anyone else I'd tell you to stay away from Malaysia. I will say this though. Put your hands on her and I'll kill you."
"I would never. Malaysia is the love of my life." I went home.
"Baby?" I called out for her and then I went upstairs. I walked into our room and she was packing all my shit. She looked up at me but didn't say anything.
"Malaysia what are you doing? If this is about last night I'm sorry."
"You don't even know what you did last night do you?"
"No I just woke up in your room earlier."
"Shakur I can't live in this house with you anymore. Not if your still drinking like this."
"What did I do?"
"You forced me to have sex with you! No I said I wasn't gonna yell. Shakur you have to leave. I love you but I can't do this."
"Malaysia there's no way I did that to you. Malaysia I love you. I'm never gonna drink again."
"I'm sorry Shakur but you have to go. Go get better and maybe I'll take this back." She took her ring off and put it in my hand.
"I really raped you."
"Yes you did."
"I'm sorry. I promise I'll make it up to you." I kissed her.
"I packed your stuff so please get it and leave."
"Can I see my daughter first?"
"She's not here. I wasn't sure how you'd act during this so I got her out of the house."
"Can I kiss you again before I leave?"
"No." I kissed her anyways. I can't help that she dressed up super sexy to kick me out.
"Ok you can leave now." She sounds a little irritated.
"I'll leave." I got all my shit and walked out of the house. Damn I fucked up. No more alcohol for me. I called my nigga Rashad.
"What's up."
"I need a place to crash for a while. Malaysia kicked me out." I put everything in my car.
"You know you can." I drove off.

Malaysia

He's gone. I'm really not mad about what he did to me but I want him to stop drinking. I kicked him out so hopefully he'll get some help with his drinking. If he really loves me then he will.

End of chapter