Chapter Twelve: Old Friend

Shakur

"Bae I'm gonna go sit over there while you shop. My leg hurt like a bitch."
"Ok I'll come get you when I'm done." We're shopping today. Malaysia was feeling bad about all the weight she gained after having Nia so to make her feel better I decided to take her shopping for a new wardrobe. I got on my phone and waited for Malaysia.
"Shakur?" I looked up from my phone.
"What up man. I haven't seen you in a minute." I dapped him up.
"Same to you. I heard you just got out the hospital not to long ago."
"Yeah I was in a coma for a couple months."
"Damn well I'm glad your better. So who are you here with?"
"I'm here with my girl. You remember Malaysia right?"
"Malaysia? The one that had the brace and glasses."
"Yeah."
"Oh."
"So who are you here with?"
"My girl."
"Baby do you like this one?" Malaysia came out of the dressing room in a blue velvet dress that hugged her body well.
"Damn." I heard Corey mumble.
"Hey Malaysia." He said to her. She just stared like she saw a ghost.
"Baby are ok?"
"You ready to go?"
"Sure." Malaysia went back into the dressing room.
"Something going on with you and Malaysia?"
"No. We just haven't seen each in a while."
"Y'all we're friends."
"Nah. I'll see you later."
"Aye how bout you and your girl stop by later."
"Yeah just text me the addy." He dapped me up and walked away. Malaysia came back in here regular clothes. We paid for the clothes Malaysia got. We went to a couple more stores before we went home. We picked up Nia from Myles house. Malaysia strapped Nia in her car seat. Then we went home. Nia fell asleep on the ride home so Malaysia took her up to her room. I went up the stairs slowly but surely.
"Shakur what are you doing?"
"I'm trying to go upstairs." Malaysia helped me up the stairs.
"Shakur if you try to come back down these stairs with no help I'll purposely push you down them."
"Malaysia I'm a grown ass man."
"Who can barely walk. Now do you need anything else?"
"Yeah. Come to the room and find out."
"Nope it's not happening."
"Malaysia it's been over a year since we've had sex."
"Shakur you were shot and you can barely walk. Why are you thinking about how long it's been since we've had sex?"
"It's been so long."
"Well it's gonna be longer because I'm not having sex with you."
"Why not?"
"Because I just don't want to."
"Fine." I went to our room. See if I wasn't loyal to Malaysia ass I would go get me some pussy. She killing a nigga with this no sex thing. She can't just cut me off like this. Malaysia walked into our room.
"Don't come yo ass in here."
"I just want to put on some comfortable clothes."
"You can't can't change in here either."
"I'll be quick." She took her shirt and pants off.
"Stop staring at me like that."
"I'm just enjoying the view."
"You enjoy stretch marks and cellulite."
"I think it's sexy as hell." She grabbed some shorts and a crop top.
"Come here." I pulled her on top of me.
"I'm still not having sex with you."

Malaysia

I know what Shakur is trying to do. Shakur kissed my neck. He laid me down.
"You sure you don't want this pipe." He pressed it against me. It felt nice but I wasn't gonna give in.
"Nope." He kissed me and that led to a make out session. He took off my bra. Then someone rang the doorbell.
"Hell no they are waiting." He continued what he was doing. His phone started to ring.
"You had to have come by at the worst time. We'll be down in a minute." He hung up the phone.
"Baby get dressed." I put my clothes back on. I went downstairs and Shakur followed. I opened the door and it was Corey and some girl.
"How do you know where I live?"
"I told him. Come on in you guys." They all came in.
"Malaysia can you show me where your bathroom is."
"Around the corner."
"Baby quit being rude and show him to the bathroom." I showed him where the bathroom was. He pulled me in with him.
"Can I just say you look way better than you did in high school. Like damn girl." He touched my butt. I tried to open the door but he pushed me up against the wall. He put his hands down my shorts.
"Shakur doesn't know does he?"
"No he doesn't know."
"Girl you wet as fuck. You still give good head?"
"You'll never know."
"You got a smart ass mouth. Don't make me hurt you."
"Get your hand out of my pants."
"Nah." He just fingered me.
"Why are you doing this to me? You have a girlfriend!"
"Lower your voice." He pulled his hand out of my pants and licked his fingers.
"You taste good."
"My man says that all the time."
"I can't wait to get a better taste."
"That will never happen. If you ever touch me again I'll tell him what you did. I'll tell him you and your stupid friends raped me."
"You wanted it and you know it. You kept provoking me and when I tried to give you want you wanted you bitched out."
"Even if that was true I wanted you not the whole starting lineup!"
"Shut the fuck up before someone hears you."
"Why did you have to record it and post the video?"
"We helped you out. Every dude at school wanted you after that video."
"You that posting a video of me like that was helping me out."
"Yeah. Look at you know. I created who you are now."
"No you didn't! That video ruined my life! You know I've never told anyone this but a couple of guys from the boys basketball team asked me if I could do the same thing with them."
"Malaysia we all know you let the team captain hit. So stop pretending to be a good girl."
"You know what I'll own up to that. I'm still sleeping with that team captain."
"Oh yeah Shakur was on the basketball team."
"Can you leave? What was the point of you coming here?"
"I was invited. Me and my girl."
"Well now you're uninvited. So leave." I walked out of the bathroom. I went upstairs to check on Nia.
"There you are have you been up here the whole time?"
"Shakur Michaels! Did you go up stairs by yourself? What if you fell?"
"Why did you come up here?"
"I just came to check on my daughter."
"Corey said he had to leave cause something came up so we can finished what we started."
"Not now babe. I'm tired."
"Fine. You got away this time." I laid down and thought about what just happened. Shakur wrapped his arms around me and we went to sleep.

End of chapter