Chapter Nineteen: Malaysia's POV

Malaysia
"Will y'all come your asses on! I'm getting married and y'all not making me late." I ain't gonna lie I'm stressed. I've called Jay a hundred times to make sure everything is ok. No one will let me call Shakur because I might stress him out. If I'm stressed he needs to be stressed to. I just want everything to be perfect but it's not. People are missing and everyone is late! They just want me to have a panic attack. That's it! That's they want. I was currently getting my nails and toes done. My hair stylist is late and my makeup artist is no where to be found. Nicole and Dominique still aren't here with my dress. Everyone that was here got ready. My bridesmaids all got their hair done early this morning. I called Jay for the 100th time today.
"Hey Jay! Where you guys at? Is everything perfect? Did Shakur change his mind?" I asked barely holding it together.
"Malaysia we are at the venue. Girl stop stressing." Did this nigga just hang up on me! I called him again. My hubby answered the phone and he basically told me to calm the hell down. We hung up and then I called Nicole. I can't calm down at a time like this.

"Nicole where are you?" I said a little mad

"We're coming up now." She walked in less than a minute later.
"Finally. Someone is here." Next I called my make up artist. As soon as I called she came barging in with my hair stylist. Late ass!
"Explain to me why the hell are you late!!" I yelled extremely pissed. Dominique pulled me back down into my seat because they know I'll jump on a bitch.
"There was traffic." I know these bitches didn't just say traffic.
"Traffic! You should have been here 2 hours ago. I need something better than there was traffic." I really wanted to jump on both of they asses.
"Malaysia calm down. They're here now so that's all that matters." Dasha said. I calmed down a little bit.
"You're lucky I'm desperate or I'd fire both your asses and kick you out of my suite." I sneered.
"We are so sorry." They said acting pitiful.
"Well get to work!" She started on my hair. Thank god my hair was already straight or we'd really be in trouble. She did my hair and the girl did my makeup at the same time.

"Has anyone seen my mom?" I asked

"Has anyone seen my mom?" I asked. I just remembered she should be here and not at the church.
"She is downstairs with Nia." I honestly completely forget about Nia.
"Ok just making sure. Tell her to come up." She went and got my mom.
"Awe mom you look pretty." My parents look young for their age. My mom is 44 and my dad is 45.

 My mom is 44 and my dad is 45

"Thank you. Of course you look beautiful."
"Aw mommy." I smiled. I'm actually glad I forgave my mother. We are really close now.

My daughter was wearing a beautiful dress

My daughter was wearing a beautiful dress. Her curly hair was held down by her flower crown. My baby is so pretty.
"Ok. You're done." I went to get in my dress with the help of Nicole and Dominique. I slipped into the dress and Nicole zipped me up.   They fixed my dress and fluffed it out.

   They fixed my dress and fluffed it out

"You look so beautiful. Omg!" We went to the hotel lobby. Where's the limo? I know damn well it's out here.
"I know damn well-"
"The limousines here!" It better be. Wait what time is it? I looked at the time. We are 10 minutes.
"Everyone hurry the fuck up! We are 10 minutes later for my wedding!! This is not a drill! Get ya asses in the limo!" We all got in the limo. My dad was already inside.
"Hey daddy."
"Hey baby girl you look beautiful." He kissed my cheek. We all got in and then we went to the church. Everyone got out.
"You ready?" My mom asked.
"Of course. I'm literally marrying my best friend. I've known Shakur my entire life. I love him and I want to take this journey with him."
"I still don't like this." My dad said
"Daddy come on. Everyone makes mistakes. If I can forgive mom for walking out on me 21 years ago then you can forgive Shakur for what he did. He's a good man daddy." I assured him.
"Ok I'll forgive but if anything like that happens again tell me."
"I will." I hugged him.
"I got to go but I'll see you inside. You look beautiful." She went inside.
"I saw you staring at moms butt. When are you getting back together?" I asked.
"I don't know."
"You love her right?"
"I do."
"Well then do something about it."
"I will."
"Now I need to give yo son this speech. You telling me they been together since High School and he ain't pop the question yet." I said complaining about Nicole and Malik. They've been together for like seven years and they are still not married.
"You know how your brothers are. They're all the same."
"No I'd say Myles is a little different." Just a little gay.
"Well yeah that but back to you. You look beautiful and you're ready. Are you nervous?" Change the subject why don't you.
"No I'm great now."
"Ok." Then let's go this. We went up the stairs of the church. Shakur hasn't seen my dress. I refused to let him. So he has no idea what I'm gonna look like. I hooked arms with my dad. I just couldn't stop smiling. I'm so excited now that I'm about to walk down the isle. I heard them say now rise to receive the bride. The song Can you stand the rain by new edition started playing. We walked out and I made eye contact with Shakur. He started cheesing. He was smiling hard. We reached the end of the isle.
"Do you give this woman to this man?" The officiant asked. My dad didn't answer. I looked at him. What's taking so long?
"I do." I went to my spot. Damn my man look good. He got sexy new hair cut. He just looked so good. The officiant welcome everyone. I really wasn't paying attention to anything but my husband. He looked so good in his dolce and Gabbana suit with his Louis Vuitton Shoes. His hair was shaped up had a little design in the back. Damn he looks so good! I just thought about all the things I wanted to do to Shakur Michaels right now. I forgot I was in a church. The service went as planned and we said our vows. I kissed my husband for the first time. I don't even care anymore we need to get to this hotel so he can fuck me. We walked out together and went to the hotel.

End of chapter