Chapter Seventeen: One Year Later

One year later

Malaysia

"Girl stop worrying about what Shakur is doing! This is your bachelorette party."
"What about Hakeem and Nia? I should call them."
"No Malaysia don't think about that kids or Shakur right now. Think about them tomorrow at your wedding."
"Ok." I fixed my outfit,my sash and my tiara.
"Now let's go get a drink." See I enjoy being sexy so I'm having a Lingerie bachelorette party. I was dressed in a black lace body suit with thigh high lace leggings and black red bottom heels. My hair was bone straight and stopped right above my butt. We went over to the bar. A bunch of guys started walking in.
"Who are all those people?"
"Girl did you think we were having your bachelorette party without any men."
"Shakur wouldn't like this."
"Shakur isn't here right now."
"You must be the wife to be. Can I say your fiancé is a lucky man?" He looked me up and down and bit his lip.
"Yeah I am thank you."
"Wanna dance?"
"Yes she would." He grabbed my hand and lead me to the dance floor. He put his hands on my butt.
"I suggest you remove your hands from my bottom."
"My bad ma."
"Look I'll be back. I need a drink." I went back to the bar.
"Give me five shots of vodka."
"For who."
"Me!" I took all five shots.

Dominique

Hi I'm Dominique. One of Malaysia's bridesmaids. I should have been the made of honor but she gave it to her brothers baby mama who couldn't even be here. After Malaysia had those shots she loosened up a lot. She was dancing and having a good time. I went to

Shakur

I didn't want to have a Bachelor's party because you know alcohol + Strippers + Me = Not a good situation. So I'm at home babysitting. I got my niggas Rashad, Chad and Q here with me.
"My nigga growing up on me."
"Bro you really marrying Malaysia?"
"Yeah I am. Is there a problem with Malaysia?"
"Yeah she crazy."
"She's been better since she had Nia and Hakeem."
"Bro I've been going to school with Malaysia since 6th grade and I'll never forget the time that girl was talking shit to her and she stood up on the table and attacked that girl."
"That's not how it happened. The girl was talking about Malaysia's mom and she got mad. So the girl said what are you gonna do jump over the table and that's what she did. My baby isn't that crazy."
"She put her in the hospital."
"My Girl ain't crazy."
"Didn't Malaysia go to the hospital and attack her again."
"Ok this is not a bash my wife party."
"Not you're wife yet. You can get out of it." I went upstairs and checked on my babies. I looked in Nia's room.
"Daddy."
"Come on let's go get your brother. I know he's up too." We went into Hakeem's room. This little nigga was trying to climb out his crib.
"You gotta be the bad one. Let's go." I picked him up and took them both downstairs.
"This little bad ass was trying to escape his crib."
"He gets it from Malaysia."
"You got one more time to talk about my wife."
"Ok. I won't say anything else about billy bad ass."
"I need my baby to come home. I don't even know when her party over."
"It's almost midnight so they should be here soon." Almost on cue Malaysia walked in.
"Damn." That is not the outfit Malaysia left!
"Stop looking at my wife like that." I stood in front of her.
"Damn baby did you miss me that much?"
"What do you have on? Your outfit is way to revealing."
"Oh yeah you like it?" She did a spin and I got a full glimpse of that ass. Suddenly I wasn't mad anymore.
"Go upstairs. Don't take that outfit off." I smacked her ass and she went upstairs.
"I take back everything I said. I had to remember how fine she was."
"Y'all niggas got to go." They left. Then I fed Nia and Hakeem. I put them to sleep then I went upstairs.
"Do you think I'm some type of hoe?"
"No why would you say that?"
"Don't touch me like that in front of your friends."
"I'm sorry baby. I won't do it again."
"You better not."
"How was the party?"
"It's was ok but I'd rather be home with my husband and my babies." Malaysia went into the bathroom.
"Shakur come take a shower with me."
"Only if I get to pick out what you sleep in."
"Fine." She put a shower cap on and she took her clothes off. I took my clothes off. She turned on the shower. Y'all know we bout to fuck. Malaysia got in and then I did.

End of chapter