Chapter Four: Its Over

Malaysia
"Nae baby wake up. I'm going to take a shower." I said getting out of bed.
"Can I join?"
"Yeah." We got in the shower. I washed my hair.
"Malaysia you in here." I recognize that voice as Shakur's.
"I'm taking a shower." Nae went down on me.
"Ok I'll wait downstairs." I heard my room door shut.
"Should I stop?" Nae said.
"Hell no. He can wait."
"Screw this shower." We got out of the shower and we have sex.
"Ok I really have to take a shower now." We took a shower and then I got dressed. I put on some lace panties. I put on some shorts and a bralette.
"Bae can I borrow some clothes."
"Nae I don't have anything you would want to be seen in." Nae dresses like a boy.
"I need something."
"Ok." I gave her some shorts and a top. She put them on.
"Damn you got a fat ass." I smacked her ass.
"Do you not own a shirt that covers your stomach?"
"Nope." I did my hair and makeup.
"Bae you can wear your hair like that. Let me do your hair and makeup. Please."
"Nope."
"Come on please!"
"Fine." I straighten her hair and did her makeup.
"Oh my god. Now you look like my girlfriend."
"Let me see." She looked in the mirror.
"Oh my god I look like a bitch."
"A bad bitch." We went downstairs.
"Malaysia I know you ain't cheating on Nae."
"This is Nae."
"No that's a female. Nae is a whole nigga."
"Von shut yo fat ass up."
"Yep that's Nae."
"So what are we doing today?"
"We were going hooping but you two wanna come down here looking all fine so I feel like we should do something else."
"I wanna got get some Gucci slides."
"You're literally the only person that can afford that."
"I'll get you all something."
"Let's go." We went to the Gucci store. I got a supreme headband, some Gucci slides and a Gucci book bag.
"Malaysia what did I do to deserve a friend like you."
"I'm not paying for anything. My dad pays my credit card bill. And I have 8 pairs of balcenciagas so he won't even notice. Oh and by the way this y'all Christmas presents so don't expect anything this year."
"I'm okay with that." They all picked out something.
"Meet me in my car in five minutes." Shakur said. I sat my stuff down. I went to Shakur's car. We got in the backseat.
"Let's make this quick." Shakur unbuckled my shorts and took them off. I climbed on his lap he moved my panties to the side and he slid inside of me. I bounced up and down on his dick. I grinded on him. He pushed me all the way down on it.
"I can't take it Shakur." He pulled out of me. He bent me over. He pounded inside me.
"Well that was nice."
"Yeah it was." I kissed him.
"You really be trying to make me jealous don't you."
"What are you talking about?"
"You brought your girlfriend along. Dressed her up. You've been kissing and rubbing all over each other."
"She's my girl."
"Then why do you keep fucking me! I keep you and Veronica away from each other! When we started this we made rules. Nae might be your girlfriend but you're mine."
"Why are you so jealous! Be promised when we started this that we weren't gonna catch feelings. It's not my fault that you actually started to like me. I'm only doing this for one reason. Sex. Now if you have some other reason to be doing this then we need to stop in order to save our friendship."
"Nah you right. It's just sex. Great sex."
"Good now kiss me and go so I can fix myself." He kissed me and then he fixed himself and left. I put my clothes back on and fixed my hair. I went back inside.
"Hey baby where have you been?"
"My dad called for a check in and I didn't have good reception in here so I went outside."
"Ok." I wrapped my arms around her neck and kissed her.
"Now that's sexy." I looked up and they were all staring at us. Shakur had a mean look on his face.
"Can y'all stop staring at us?" I paid for everything then we went back to my house.
"Ms. Banks you were not supposed to leave this house without permission."
"Oh my gosh. I'm an adult. I can leave when I want."
"You're father doesn't want you to leave without him knowing where you're going."
"Yeah whatever. Let's go to the backyard."
"Invite some of y'all friends over let's have a pool party."
"All my friends are niggas."
"Fine I'll invite some people over." I text Jay and told him to come.
"I got a couple people coming over everybody bringing something."
"I'll order pizza." I ordered 5 large pizzas and some hot wings.
"Let's all go get changed and come back."
"Ok." They all left except Nae because I have the perfect thing for her to wear.
"Come on let's get dressed." We went up to my room.
"You wear this." I gave her a one piece with the sides cut out and a laced up back. She changed and I helped her tie it up. I put on a white two piece. I went downstairs. The guys came back.
"Hell no. Malaysia go change. I think your sexy as hell mama but I gotta play brother bear for a second."
"What's wrong with it?"
"There's barely anything covered. Let's go find a better bathing suit." D'Andre grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs.
"Change." I put on a multi colored bathing suit. The top was bikini and the bottom was shorts. I went back downstairs and outside. People started showing up. Jay walked in.
"Hey buddy." I waved at him.
"Hey." He hugged me.
"Malaysia come here." I went over to Shakur.
"What is he doing here? He works for your dad."
"He's my friend. I invited him. I thought you were mad at me. Why are you talking to me?"
"When have I ever stayed mad at you for more than 5 minutes." Von was setting up the snack table.
"Is that alcohol? Aye Von who brought that?"
"I don't know. Want a shot."
"No she doesn't." Shakur said
"You don't speak for me. Sure Von I'd love one." I took a shot of tequila. I went to Nae. I sat on her lap.
"Y'all together?" Someone asked.
"Yeah."
"Hey you look super familiar. Do I know you from somewhere?" He was a regular at Players Clubhouse.
"Nope."
"You sure?"
"She said she don't know you man so leave her alone."
"Aye guys let's get in the pool." I jumped into the pool. Someone turned on music. They blasted Ybn Nahmir bounce out with that.
"I ain't leaving on a fuck a nigga shit. Take a nigga bitch and then I pass her to the clique." We sang along to the song. Then Boo'd Up came on an all the girls started singing.
"Ooh know you never get over you until the start on something new. Get me high like you do." I sang the song and whined to the music. Someone grabbed my waist. I kept dancing. The song was over.
"I knew I knew you from somewhere candy." The guy whispered in my ear.
"Aye man get the hell off her." Shakur said pushing him away from me.
"Malaysia you good." I nodded.
"Aye you need to get the hell outta here."
"Alright. Bye Candy."
"What did he call you?"
"Nothing. Can we talk inside?"
"Sure." We went inside and somewhere no one could see us.
"I see you want a round two." Shakur kissed my neck.
"No. I want you to stop standing up for me like my man."
"Ok I'll stop. Let's go up to your room."
"No. You ain't getting any until everyone is gone."
"I can get rid of everybody now."
"No. You can wait."
"Can I just get a little something until then."
"I don't give head."
"You eat pussy What's the difference. I'm already hard baby please."
"You better go take care of it then."
"In our generation you can't keep a man if you don't give head."
"Good thing I don't have a man."
"Malaysia."
"Call Veronica. She's your girlfriend right?" I started to walk away.
"You play to much." I went outside and got some pizza.
"Malaysia come on we about to smoke." I sat on Nae's lap.
"Y'all date?" A guy who I found out name was Antonio.
"Yeah this is my girlfriend."
"Damn that's kinda sexy." I just rolled my eyes. Guys are such pigs when they see pretty girls in a relationship. I got a chair and pulled it up next to Nae. Don't need anybody having fantasies. I'm not on the clock. Von started the blunt. I passed it around until it was gone. I ain't gonna lie to was a little tipsy and I was also high as I kite.

Shakur

Malaysia was talking to the nigga the work for her dad. She was feeling on his arms and giggling and shit. I'm not gonna lie I'm jealous. She's mine.
"Shakur yo bitch here!"
"Excuse me?" Damn it what is she doing here?
"Hey babe."
"Veronica... What are you doing here?"
"You've been ignoring my calls. I figured you'd be here with Melissa."
"Her name is Malaysia and I didn't answer because I was busy."
"Busy doing what? Hanging out with these hood rats."
"Veronica chill out."
"Where is Melinda anyways?" I looked and Malaysia was gone.
"I'll be back." I went upstairs.
"Jay. Stop." I open the door and he was on top off her.
"Get the fuck off her." I pushed this nigga.
"Shakur what the hell! Why did you do that? Why are you even up here?"
"Why was he on top of you?"
"We were playing!"
"You were right. He's really protective of you."
"What are y'all doing up here with the door closed?"
"Talking! Shakur I don't want him. He has a daughter and a crazy baby mama. Nothing else would ever go on."
"Speaking of you know she put a tracker in my car. I pulled up to one of my shorty's house and she pulled up five minutes later and beat the girl up."
"See you think I'd deal with that."
"Malaysia is like my little sister. I'd never try anything with her. Plus everybody in the trap know you got a crush on her."
"I do not!"
"Aww you're turning red!" Malaysia said.
"I'm going back outside." Damn maybe I should chill out on how I act around Malaysia. People starting to talk. I went back downstairs and outside. I went outside and the first thing I saw was Nae kissing another girl.
"I want another drink-" Malaysia came out and stopped in her tracks.
"Malaysia don't-" before I could finish she was charging over there.
"Bitch." She grabbed the girl by her hair and saw whaling on her. I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her away.
"You wanna kiss other bitches Nae! Let me go Shakur! I'm gonna beat her ass."
"Let's go." I picked her up and took her inside.
"Everybody get the fuck out my back yard!" I took her upstairs.
"Come here." Malaysia kissed me. She loosened the drawstring on my shorts.
"Malaysia you're hurt right now."
"I'm not hurt." Malaysia doesn't show emotions beside happiness and anger so I know she won't show how she really feels until I leave.
"Malaysia I know you really liked her."
"I'm not mad. I took all my anger out on that bitches face." She reached down my pants and grabbed my dick.
"Malaysia you can't do that."
"But I'm horny!"
"You got a condom. Never mind that was a stupid question." Malaysia the only female I'd ever do raw. She can carry my child any day. I stripped her down. I laid down.
"Come here baby girl." She sat right where I wanted her to. I ate her out.
"Oh my gosh. Shakur." She moaned my name. She tried to put away but I held her down and devoured her pussy.
"Shakur I'm bout to-" She came. My baby taste good as hell. She got off me and laid beside me.
"You good now?"
"Yeah." I had to please my baby since she's hurting right now. She pulled my shorts down.
"What are you doing?"
"I'm giving you what you want." Malaysia grabbed my dick.
"You don't have to."
"You literally ask me all the time to give you head. Plus if the only guy I'm going to do this is going to be anybody I want it to be you." She began sucking me up. She gagged a little bit. I thought I wanted this but I don't want Malaysia doing this. I stopped her.
"Why did you stop me. Was I that bad?"
"No. It's just I respect you and I didn't like seeing your do things like that."
"But you wanted me to. I don't understand."
" We should probably put our clothes back on before someone comes in here."
"Yeah." We put our clothes on.

End of chapter