Chapter Seven: Kidnapped

Shakur

"I want my fucking daughter! Nobody is going any fucking where until they find my daughter!" Malaysia's dad yelled. He slammed his office door breaking it off the hinges. Malaysia has been missing for a week. Some guy came a few days ago with a note and some pictures. The pictures were of Malaysia. She was covered in bruises. The boss man killed that guy when he wouldn't tell them where they were keeping her. That was pretty dumb. I haven't been right since she's been missing knowing that she's carrying my baby boy. Boss man never told us what the note said. Whatever it said it had to have been bad because I saw a tear coming from his eye. He has never cried. Not even at his mothers funeral. I really hope my girl is ok. I went to his office.
"What the hell do you want?" Oh and he's not to fond of me right now because I wasn't watching Malaysia and he blames me. I blame myself too. I should have been a better boyfriend. I sent my pregnant girlfriend upstairs carrying a suitcase by herself.

???

I can't see my little girl tied up like this anymore.
"I think we should let her go. She's suffered enough."
"Not till I get what I want. Marco hasn't given up so he's not getting his precious little girl."
"Maybe you can lay up on hitting her then. Look at her." Her face was swollen on one side, her lip was busted, her body was covered in bruises. I shouldn't let him do this to her. He can't know she is my daughter. He'll kill me.
"I'll do whatever I want to that little hoe." He left. I went over to her.
"How are you feeling?"
"You work for him right?"
"Yeah."
"Then why do you care? And when are you going let me go? I have a doctors appointment coming up."
"Boy or Girl?"
"I don't know yet."
"My first was twin boys."
"You have kids?"
"Yep four of them. 3 boys and a girl."
"How old are they?"
"26,21 and 19."
"Same age as my family. That's crazy."
"Malaysia tell me about your family."
"No. I'm not gonna tell my kidnapper anything."
"I just wanna know about them. Nothing to personal." She looked at me still unsure.
"Myles is the oldest and he's like my best friend. He helps me with my problems. I tell him almost everything. Melvin is always mean to me but don't think he'll let someone else say something to me. Malik is cool but sometimes he tries to act more like a father than a brother. He has an adorable daughter named Michelle. My dad is my dad."
"What do you mean?"
"We don't get along. Last time I saw him he was pointing a gun at me. I doubt he's even looking for me. So when are you guys going to kill me?"
"We aren't gonna kill you."
"That guy said he was gonna kill me if my dad doesn't give him what he wants in 24 hours." She didn't seem the least bit scared.
"He's not gonna kill you."
"Why did you kidnap me though? I don't know anything about the gang or any of that stuff."
"He sexually attracted to you. His intentions were to rape you but he saw you were pregnant and I told him not to hurt you."
"Why did you do that?"
"Malaysia do you really not know who I am?"
"No should I?"
"Malaysia I'm your mother." She looked at me for a long time. Like she was thinking of something to say.
"Get away from me. I don't have a mother."
"Malaysia-"
"You're not my mother so leave me alone!"
"Please just listen! You're father and I were having problems-"
"So you left and didn't even think about coming back. I don't want to see you anymore. Get out."
"Ok I'll go."

Kash

Where the fuck is Tanya at? I need my dick sucked and I can't find her ass. I walked into the room we are keeping Marco's precious little baby girl. She looked at me nervously. I caressed her leg and she pushed me.
"Stay away from me."
"Bitch have you lost your mind!" I grabbed her by her throat.
"Get off of her!" Something hard hit me across the back of my head. And I blacked out.

???

"Malaysia are you ok?" I asked.
"I'm fine." She rolled her eyes.
"Let's get you out of here." We got out of their as fast as we can.
"Where can I take you?"
"I'm not telling you where I live."
"Malaysia you can trust me."
"Just drop me off at my dad's trap. If you're really my mom you should know where that is." I drove her to the trap stopping just far enough where no one could see us.
"Malaysia I'm sorry you had to find out this way."
"Look I don't know what your reasoning behind telling me this was but if you think we are gonna have some type of relationship now then you're wrong." She got out of the car and limbed to the door where one of the guards picked her up and carried her inside. At least she's safe now.

Shakur

"Boss! It's Malaysia." Malaysia? Bone walked in holding Malaysia. I went over to her and picked her up.
"Hey baby." Malaysia said weakly. I took her to Marco's office.  I sat her down. She was covered in cuts and bruises. Her eye was swollen.
"Aye dr Smith get in here now!" He came in and checked Malaysia.
"She needs something to eat. Malaysia when was the last time you ate."
"A week ago."
"Shakur get her something to eat."
"Um no. I'm not letting Malaysia leave my sight again."
"Shakur now."
"I'm not leaving Malaysia."
"Fuck it I'll go." He left. I can't wait to get a hold of the bastard that did this to her. Her hair was all over the place. She face was swollen. She has purple bruises all over her.
"My little one ok?"
"Yeah they are fine."
"I'm so happy you're ok. I can't believe I let this happen. Look what they did to yo beautiful ass face. I swear I'm gonna find them mother fuckers and-"
"No. Don't do that."
"Baby they tried to kill you. They not get away with that shit."
"Shakur don't worry about it. I'm back and that's all that matters."

End of chapter