Chapter 3- Magenta

MacKenzie's POV

I'm sitting in the cortex with Caitlin, Cisco, Wally and Joe and then an alarm goes off.

"Incoming breach." Cisco says quickly. Him and joe grab their guns. "Let's go."

"I'm coming too." I say. "I wanna help."

"No." Cisco says. "You can't do anything if your arms aren't healed."

"Yea, Mack." Joe says. "We don't even know who or what is coming through that breach."

"Go hide in the speedlab. I'll get you when it's safe." Cisco tells me.

I nod and run out into the hallway and down into the speedlab, sitting in the corner.

After a while, I hear Barry's voice.

"This is insane." Barry says as he walks in and I turn my head in confusion.

"Something tells me you've never been in this room before." Cisco says.

"Nope." Barry says.

"Wait, you... You nev... Allen. I suppose that means you traveled back in time again." Harry says.

"Yeah, but..." Barry says.

I stand up in the corner as the team stands in the middle of the room.

"How many times did I tell you not to do that?" Harry asks.

"You figured that out pretty quickly, Harry." Iris says.

"Yes, Ms. West, it was easy because we've never been here either." Harry says.

"Nope." Jesse says and I see Harry spot me.

"And, she's alive." Harry says, pointing to me.

Jesse turns around and sees me.

"Mack?" Jesse asks and she comes to give me a hug.

"Right." Joe says. "Other Earths, other timelines."

"Yes, exactly. So when did you do it? After we returned to Earth-2?" Harry asks.

"Look, Harry, only a couple things are different." Barry says.

"Oh, I'm sure. Not." Harry says.

"Really? You guys are doing 'not' on Earth-2 now?" Cisco asks.

"Uh, no. That's all him." Jesse says.

"Okay, let's just get Jesse on the track and see what she can do." Caitlin says.

"Yeah, let's do it." Jesse says and she takes off her jacket. "All right. Check this out."

Jesse starts to run on the track. Like really super fast.

"Damn. She really can move." Joe says.

"Yeah, she can." Wally says. "Um... I got to go."

"Wally." Joe says as Wally leaves the room. "Oh, man."

"I'll talk to him." Iris says.

I walk over to Caitlin, Cisco and Harry and stand with them at the computer as Joe and Barry talk. Harry pulls me to the side.

"Don't get me wrong, Mack, it's great to see you, but you died in front of us." Harry whispers to me.

"I know, Barry told me." I tell him.

"Did he also tell you there would be side effects?" Harry asks. I put my wrists up to show him the protectors I'm wearing. "Be prepared, cause that won't be all."