Chapter 6

** Authors note: how you guys liking it so far? remember to comment and vote on each chapter! thankyou, liv and em **

I spent most of the afternoon shopping with Laila. It was a pretty unexpected invite, but it was nice of her to ask me, we got on really well. She picked out the cutest outfit for me to wear tonight. It was a white knee length dress, with embroided flowers along the waist line, perfect for a beach party. Of course I would wear my white flower crown with it, as I hadn't gotten the chance to wear it yet, so tonight was the perfect opportunity.

5:00pm already? Harry was coming for me at 6. All I could keep asking myself was, was this a date? Does Harry think this is a date? So many questions ran through my mind, but I just chose to ignore them all and see what happens. I don't want to set my hopes up, especially not with Harry.

I tied my hair into a messy bun, and fitted the flower crown into place on my head. My makeup was done up naturally, way different to what Harry had seen me the night before at the party. I slipped into some new underwear, and a strapless bra, before putting on my dress. I took one last look in the mirror before heading outside campus to wait for Harry to pick me up.

*************************************

"Well well, look who finally showed up!" I laughed as he reached over to the passenger car door to open it for me. He's such a gentleman, why couldn't all guys be like Harry? It's weird, I could act my complete self around him. I felt like I had known him for so long, I like how he makes me feel.

"Cheeky. Sorry I'm a bit late, I had to clean up the house. Liam being the messy shit that he is." he rolled his eyes as he ran his fingers through his hair. I love it when he does that.

I laughed and climbed inside his car.

"Ready to go? Oh and by the way Jers, that dress is very, very ..tempting"

Harry's eyes met mine, and I swear it gives me goosebumps every time he calls me by my shorter name. It doesn't happen when anybody else calls it me, only Harry.

"Don't be so crude!"

"Just saying" he smirked and it sent shivers down my spine.

Harry is so much different to any other boy that I have met before, and he makes me feel so much different too.

After parking the car up with Harry, which was absolutely terrible, we grabbed our things from the trunk and headed over to a large group of teenagers.

"Hazza my man! Nice to see you bro" A drunken guy slurred, as he roughly patted Harrys back.

"Woah who's this, another one of your little whores?" his eyes locked with mine. I stepped back towards Harry and his hand touched mine slightly.

"This "whore" is my date tonight" He said sarcastically, as he tensed up beside me. He grabbed my hand and wrapped my fingers around his. I like how safe I feel whenever he does that. I could tell he was pissed at how the guy called me a "whore", as well as myself.

I've known the guy for two seconds and I was already considering punching him in the face. And it looked like Harry wanted to too. Wait wait wait, one second. Date? Harry said this was a date! Despite being pissed off about being insulted at by a totally wasted weirdo, I was also trying my best to prevent myself from acting like a giddy 5 year old.

I noticed Harry slowly lean over and whisper in the guys ear, but I couldn't quite make out what he said. The drunk guy backed away and scowled at both of us. Harry intensely stared at him until he walked away. What the hell?

"Ok, what was all that about Harry, what did you say to hi-"

"It was nothing, just forget about it. What do you want to drink?" He responded, quite bluntly. Was he hiding something from me?