Chapter 11

Harry's POV

Crowds of people poured through the front door from the house and gathered around us, chanting the words "fight, fight, fight". Fucking brilliant.

But I suppose this was bound to happen sometime, all I want is to wipe that fucking cocky smirk right off of his face. There's a part of me that literally wants to kill him, and a part of me that's thinking it's not worth it. Because, I know that if I do fight Niall, Jersey might never speak to me again. And she's the one thing that I can't risk losing over this.

It kills me to hear her pouring her heart out and sobbing behind me, begging for me to stop and to just walk away, I wish it was that easy. I just wanted to turn around and hug her so tightly. I wanted to wipe her tears away and tell her everything would be okay. But it's not. Niall won't stop until he gets what he really wants, which is her all to himself. And like fuck am I going to let that happen.

At this point, my fist was still clenched in the air.

"You really do have a thing for wanting whats mine, don't you Styles" Niall 'attempted' to sound as threatening as he could, but I wasn't buying it. It's fucking hilarious how he thinks everyone is terrified of him and how he still seems to think that Jersey is his.

I sarcastically laughed, trying my best to torment him. I know he hates that, he hates feeling overpowered.

"If she really is yours Niall, then why did she have her hands all over me lastnight huh?" I sniggered, but as soon as those words left my mouth I couldn't help but feel so guilty for saying it. I've fucked up already.

As soon as the words left my mouth, I heard Jersey gasp from behind me.

I kept telling myself to not ruin things with Jers, because I do have a habit for fucking up pretty easily. But I was trying so fucking hard to make her stick around and not hate me, but as soon as Nialls around my anger builds up and turns me into the fucking dick head that I'm known to be.

Jerseys POV

'Hands allover me last night'. What the fuck? I knew I had Harry all wrong, here I was thinking that he was a nice sweet guy, but I was so fucking wrong, he's just made me look like a total slut infront of everyone. I feel so stupid, so naive.

Thousands of emotions were rushing through my body at once, anger, dissapointment, hurt, scared. I didn't know how to react. I want to walk away and hope that I will never see the two of them again, but I know that I can't do that, I can't walk away from this.

Harry turned to face me, I could tell that he was angry, and there is no way that he's going to back down. A small vain apperead on the side of his forehead, and his eyebrows were narrowed. As soon as his eyes locked with mine, more tears began to stream down my face.

"Im so sorry Jers" he quietly whispered.

I wanted to scream at him, hurt him like the way he's just hurt me. But I couldn't even mutter a single word. I'm pathetic.

I noticed Niall getting even more furious with him. His face was contorted in fury, and his eyes unbli I really was scared for Harry, we both know that Niall has a past for violence and fighting, and it wasn't pretty.

"You better shut the fuck up Styles!" Niall snarled, marching over, squaring up to him. Catching Harry off guard, he was distracted by the shouts that emanated from the rapidly growing crowd.

Niall's fist smashed into Harry's jaw a split-second before he saw it coming, and the force of the blow made him tumble a few steps back.

"Harry! Are you okay! I tried my best to pull him away from the fight surrounding us, but he shrugged his shoulders, forcing my arm let go. I could see his face was scrunched up in anger and his fists were clenched by his side tightly.