Chapter 10

I had an hour till I needed to be ready, I know it seems kinda stupid going to a party at 9:3opm but I have nothing else to do and hopefully it would take my mind off of everything thats going on, and if I dont go to this party I would probably end up laid in bed crying at The Notebook again, while inhaling a gallon of Ben and Jerrys ice cream. I've literaly been so back and forth lately, I havent even been in my own dorm room in days. Shit, Kate! I haven't spoke to Kate lately or told her anyting about whats going on.

I reached for my phone off my bedside table and texted her, updating her on all what had happened. She then updated me on her and her boyfriend and told me that they're having a few troubles at the moment, I feel so bad. Ive been so caught up in my own problems that I havent even made time to be there for her. But luckily, shes too nice and polite to notice.

It took me around 5 minutes to try and make up a good excuse to tell my Mom as to why I would be leaving the house at around 9ish, so I went with the classic "I'm going to the movies with my friends". Fortunatley, it worked. I hate lying to my Mom, but if I said no to Maddies party invite she would probably get kind of mad with me. Plus, I gathered I need more friends. And if neither Harry or Niall are going to be there, then whats going to be so bad?

I rummaged through my wardrobe to try and find something nice to wear, I don't exactly have many "late minute forced desicion to go to a late party" outfits.

Sliding clothes across the rail one by one, I found a decent outfit to wear. It was a red strapless dress which fell to my knees, I think my Mom bought it me for a Christmas dinner last year, but it was the closest thing that I could get to looking anything like the other girls would probably look there. It was plain and simple but I didn't want to overdo it too much, I mean this is only a house party. I took a quick glance at my phone to check the time and I had only 30 minutes to get ready as Maddie would probably be here soon.

I carefully put on my makeup, adding dark eyeshadow and eyeliner to my eyes. I puckered my lips after adding a couple layers of red lipstick. I loosely curled my hair so it waved down my back, adding hairspray so it would stay in place for most of the night, hopeully. Taking one last glance at myself in the mirror, I dashed around my room and picked up my black small heels and my small black clutch bag. I probably look like a hooker but Im guessing so will half of the other girls there.

Hopefully there's no drama at this party, I've had enough of that these past two days. The thought is constantly in my mind, that I need to hear what Niall has to say. I need to hear why he left, what I did wrong. Why hes here. I need answers from him, well not only from him. But if he was the one who left me, then why does he act like he still cares? My head felt like it was about to explode, there is way too much going on right now. But he's the last thing that I want to be thinking about tonight, especially if I end up drinking any type of alchol, usually its not in my intention. But, I'm usually always forced to.

I sat on the sofa with Freya and waited for Maddie to pick me up, of course she was longer than an hour. Shes always late, go figure.

"You look, different" Freya said while finally focusing her attention away from an epsiode of some type of mermaid programme that shes obsessed with.

"What do you mean different?"

"I don't know, you just, you never dress like..that"

"Oh well, I don't know I-"

"But you still look as pretty as always" she smiled and flickerd her eyelashes.

"Thank you"

Before I could stand up and walk over to give her a hug, I heard a loud car horn beep from outside.