15

Taeyeon's pov

I went to my studio and spotted 5 girls. One of them is reading a book, the other two was talking to each other, and the last two was fighting over a piece of chicken.

"Yah! Sooyoungie! Give me back my chicken!" Yelled the shorter one

"Ani! Yah! Yeri! Let go!"
Yelled the taller one.

And they continued arguing. The one who is reading noticed my presence, stood up and bowed. She told the other two that was talking that I have arrived and the two also bowed. She then went to the other two that was arguing and smacked their heads.

"Shit! Yah! Unnie!"

"What was that for?! That hurts!"
They both yelled. When they finally saw me they also bowed.

"Uhh, hi unnie..."
The girl that was reading earlier said. I looked at her closedly and looked at the papers. So her name is Joohyun.

I also looked at the others and memorized their names and face. I looked at the younger girls that was arguing awhile ago.

"So, Sooyoung and Yerim."
I started looking at the two. I can feel that they were nervous.

"Why were you fighting?"
I calmly asked. I saw them looked at each other then Sooyoung just hit Yerim's arm and Yerim just shook her head and whispered to her.

"I am not gonna tell her, you tell her"

I just sigh and looked at the other three. I made a small bow to them and introduced myself.

"I'm Taeyeon, Kim Taeyeon."
I said and smiled at them. They smiled back and bowed.

"I'm Bae Joohyun, but you can call me Irene." The girl that was reading earlier said and smiled.

"I am Kang Seulgi, Ms. Taeyeon."
A tall girl said and also smiled.

"Son Seungwan, but just call me Wendy. And I'm from Canada."
She said while smiling and gave me a big bow.

I let out a laugh because of what she did. She is so cute, all of them to be honest. Then I looked at the other two.
They smiled and introduced theirself.

"Hi, I'm Sooyoung but I prefer my other name and that is Joy."

"Hi, just call me Yeri. Nice to meet you unnie."

I nodded and went to my couch and sitted there. They also followed I told them to sit with me.

"Okay, how long have you all been a model?" I asked as I crossed my legs.

"Uhh to be honest unnie, we're not models. Mr. Kim just saw us in the park."  Irene said and they all nodded.

"That day was when we were capturing each other's photos."
Wendy added and gave me a smile.

Okay, so these girls are not models at all. But they look beautiful and hot. Oh appa.

"Appa have must been mesmerized by your beauty." I said while nodding and they all smiled. I also smiled to them and some of them blushed. Aww how cute.

"Okay, before we start. Let us all be comfortable to each other. Ask me if you want to know something or if you need something from me. And treat me like your unnie, okay?"
I said making them smiled really wide.

"Really? So you don't mind if I cling to you, unnie?" Yeri said and link her arm around mine. And I just shook my head and smiled then she smile in return.