3. netflix and cuddles

As we went inside, I prepared some snacks for us to eat, and some fizzy drinks to drown our inner selves. I took a blanket from my room and I tossed it over to him. My couch was really comfy so he didn't really wanna change locations. I took my hoodie off, and turned on the air conditioning, I dimmed the lights so we could have some atmosphere, and I wrapped myself in blankets on the couch.

"So what are we gonna watch?"

We ended up choosing a series where in a guy planned to murder a girl but ended up having feelings for her.

• A/N if you know this series, I love you! •

The series was really dark, which ended up fulfilling the deed in making me satisfied. However the ending was really sad, I ended up crying and I thought that it would disturb Ari, Instead, Ari just held me close as I stuffed my face into the blankets.

"You alright?" I almost didn't hear him ask because he was speaking in a light tone.

As I wiped my tears away, he placed a kiss on my forehead as we continued watching.

The series ended in a cliffhanger, I'm really hoping for a Season Two now, who knows what could happen?

"I don't wanna go to sleep yet, I wanna watch a movie so you could cheer up."

"I mean it's kinda unfair that it ended in a cliffhanger."

"I know right? Like what if he lived and now we don't know what happens?"

"Ugh. Damn, her dad sucks."

"I'm guessing that's the main reason why you cried?"

"Obviously." My eyes still red because of the tears.

"But... It's really embarrassing for you to see me cry. Hell of a first date right?"

"I don't mind, it's natural, and you were cute... So-- bonus points I guess ahaha--"

"You're so mean!"

We were both enwrapped in blankets, we ended up in a position where we just both hugged eachother, something that isn't really expected from a first date.

"Is it really time for me to leave?"

I checked the time on my phone,

11:35 PM

"Yeah..."

"I really don't want to leave, especially you."

"Ari..." I plastered an annoyed look on my face to signify that he should go, I just don't want him to get home too late.

"Alright-- I've been annoying you all day long, it's only fair to have you rest up."

"So?... Does this entail a second date?" He asks that with such confidence, hmph.

"Definitely." He planted a kiss on my lips that lasted for seconds as he placed his hand on the side of my jaw. I blushed like a tomato, I literally just kissed Ari Left. It was my first kiss with Ari, and the fact that the moment was just so silent, I heard my heart beat several times.

"Sorry, I really couldn't resist." He says as his thumb brushes over my face before letting go.

"Your phone?" Why does he want my phone?

"My number."

"Oh!" I hand him my phone after I unlocked it with my passcode.

"Nice wallpaper." He says smiling at me, he faces the phone towards me as I blush in embarrassment. It was a picture of him.

Well, guess I need to change my wallpaper, this is truly embarrassing, I swear

"Hey Y/N, can you look over here?"

"Hmn?" I asked with a smile, I'm met with a sound of a camera flash. Gah!

"It's only fair if I have a wallpaper of you too. I need a reminder of how good this day was."

He went and proceeded to put his number in my phone and did the same to his phone too. My heart is still beating like sonic...

After we exchanged numbers, I lead him to the front door to say our goodbyes. Before he left he told me one thing.

"Don't wear too much makeup, you looked cute without it."

He then drove off as I waved too him from my front door. I locked everything and cleaned up before I crashed into my bed.

I opened my phone to see what else the mischievous Ari did to my precious phone.

💙 blue boy 💙

Contact Number: ...

This guy... I love him.