13. bed hair

Your POV

I woke up in Ari's arms. He was still asleep so I decided to get closer to him and shut my eyes. I heard my phone ring as we both opened our eyes.

"Sorry... I think it's mine." I told him as I sat up and grabbed the phone. It was James, Sara's boyfriend.

"Hey, what's up?" I said as I turned around facing Ari, he was still rubbing his eyes and yawning while I scratched my head through all the messy tangles. A smile crept on my face as I looked at Ari.

"Hey! So Sara wanted me to ask you and Ari if you guys wanted to go out tonight and have some dinner with us at 6 PM?" I glanced at the clock,

4:30 PM

I turned my attention to Ari as he nodded and gave a thumbs up.

"Uh, yeah sure... where are we eating?"

"We're planning to go eat at the new pizza place here, we'll send you the directions."

"Great, alright. Thanks James." I hung up the phone and dropped back on the bed, facing Ari.

"I only heard the words 'have some dinner with us' so I said yes." Ari said as he smiled and laughed a bit.

"It's at a pizza place near their house, I think he's gonna send me the di-"a text was sent to me by James through Google Maps, the place was highly rated so it caught my eye.

"I'll just forward it to you." I told Ari as he pulled me closer to him while I was sending it.

"i love youuuu" was followed after the string of Google maps directions that was sent to him.

"Aha, babe, I'm right here you don't need to text me I love you, it sounds better in person." Ari says as he looked at his text messages and puts it down.

"You're fishing for I-love-you's again."

"I can't be the only one who should be saying I love you."

We rolled our eyes at the same time and we both said I love you, pulling me closer as I kissed his lips lightly.

"Let's go get ready before we get late." I told him as I placed my hand on the side of his face, holding it as I brushed my thumb over his cheek. He gives me a quick peck as he gets up slowly while he has his hand on mine.

He heads for the closet and I follow him, but before he opens it, he tells me something as he turns around.

"Hey, quick reminder before I dress you up like a doll, I love you." He smiles and looks down on me.

"Oh shut up! You've literally told me that today a million times." I move to his side to unlock the closet but he pushes it so I can't open it.

"Yeah, I'm fully aware. I also wanted to tell you that you look beautiful." I smile, I couldn't keep all the happiness inside of me

He opens my closet and it took a second for him to process everything.

'Babe, can we be matching?" He was wearing a pastel blue tshirt with some casual black jeans which was too cute for me to rock. He also had a pair of some round sunglasses that made me want to marry him.

He picks a blue skirt I had and a black turtle neck

"But I don't wanna be a cringey couple."

"WHO THE HELL WOULD SAY WE'RE CRINGEY. WE'RE F**KING ADORABLE IF YOU ASK ME." He says aggressively, his voice cracking a bit because he just woke up.

I played with his hair as I kissed him.

"Babe you really don't sound serious when you're angry."

"So I wasn't serious when I fought your ex?"

"I..."

"That's right, now go and change." He pushes the outfits slightly on my chest as he bends down and kisses me on the forehead.

"Aish! You only get to boss me around because you're my boyfriend." I went to the bathroom to change and I locked the door.

I changed quickly, used some deodorant, brushed my hair, and brushed my teeth. I walked out and saw Ari fixing his hair and straightening his clothes while he looked at the mirror. I walked into the frame as he turned around and smiled.

"Why do you always look so perfect while I look so dead because of these eyes?" He pulls down his eyes and stares at me and we both laughed.

"You look so cute because of them and your hair." I pulled his hands away from his eyes and hugged him. He plays with my hair as we just stayed in the silence.

"Are you ready?" I looked up at him while I was still hugging him. He nodded yes and just hugs me completely whole.

"Thank you so much babe."

"Thank you so much Ari."

"For?" He asks me as I felt his breath hit the top of my head.

"Everything."

"And thank you for giving me another chance."

"What else should I have done? I loved you and I still do."