7. crushes are overrated but love isnt

Ari's POV

I gave her a hoodie and placed some blankets for us while she opened up Netflix.

8:35 PM

We started watching some movies in the Award Winning section of Netflix as we laid down comfortly on my couch.

"Damn, your place is amazing... I'm legitimately very, very shocked."

"Thanks but it gets lonely whenever I'm alone." I nudged her arm slightly as she looked at me like I was crazy. A warm smile was left on our faces and a few chuckles.

"Is that a no?"

"Play your cards right and maybe you'll get lucky."
She leaned forward a bit to fix her hoodie so I slid my arm behind her so I could finally just get her some warmth. As she laid back down she looked at me and immediately turned back to the TV. She started blushing and her pupils dilated, She's so cute! I pulled her closer to me when there was a romantic scene in the movie that we were watching.

We complained about how they spoke in the movie, each sentence they say is literally what a ghost from the 1700's would say when they're living in the so-called future.

I got lost in a train of thought while watching the movie, I ended up thinking about how my future would look like if Y/N was there. I thought of her being backstage with me, how she would hold my hand if I got anxious before I went on the stage.

Wait...

Stage.

Concert.

Y/N.

Introduction.

Oh my God.

My train of thought paused when she laid her head on my shoulder when the movie ended, both of us were satisfied from the movie with it's plot and cinematography.

"Have you watched Love, Simon yet?" She asks with a cool tone and a huge grin.

"No? But I think it's still showing in cinemas."

"Good. Cause I've got an idea that maybe we won't follow through with."

"It depends on what the idea is."

"Well, we get out and watch in a cinema! What else did you think I had in mind?"

"Oh I don't know, maybe buy a DVD and watch it here and not be restrained by Cinema Seats as a barrier between us."

"Tempting, but no. When was the last time you watched a movie in Cinemas? Also Love, Simon isn't out on DVD yet."

"Well, you've got a point so... Let's go!"

I went to the bathroom and fixed my look up a bit while Y/N cleaned the Living Room even though I've repeatedly told her to not bother with cleaning it since it was my place and my responsibility for her to feel at home.

9:50 PM

We've got a few minutes before we head out so I decided to think about what I should talk to her about when we get in the car so that nothing would be awkward. 
To be completely honest, I think I'm falling for her, and it's the first time in a long while that I've felt this ever since my uh... Ex, obviously this is a good sign because we've only been in a few dates.

I went out of the bathroom and we drove to the cinemas after she gave me an approving look of saying "let's go."

"So Lauv, what's your opinion on love?"

"Wow, you tried your best to look cool but unfortunately that's none of my business but frankly, I've definitely lost all my respect for you."

"Only uncultured swines will say that what I just said was dope as hell." She said in a high pitch shifting tone on the words "dope as hell!"

A/N

Lil Tay™️

"Well my opinion on love is that it hurts in every way possible but so good in every other way." I said cooly to try my best in copying her.

"It's okay Ari, you dont have to try so hard."

"OKAY WHAT IS THIS, WE'RE BASICALLY MAKING A ROAST ME VIDEO."

"Oof sorry if I've hurt your feelings." She said while giggling.

"I'm sorry too bab-" I cut myself off, maybe she'll think I'm weird if I call her like that too early.

"You look so cute when you think you've said too much. It's okay don't think about it, I really don't care."

"Uhm okay..." I said and for the first time I kinda blushed slightly because I was embarrassed.

You make me look like a deer in the headlights, and I like you for making me feel like I'm not on top of my game.