Meeting Royalty

Kisa looked around her blue eyes shining in the bright light that nearly blinded her. Kisa was wearing a long gold and blue dress, that went down to her ankles, her hair was pulled Into a tight bun, she trembled slightly with excitement as her father walked calmly toward her, a small smile on his face, his golden eyes amused at the sight of trembling, he spoke softly looking at me.

"be calm my sweet Kisa, you has nothing to fret about, everything will be alright, " he smiled as I smiled gracefully up toward him, I nodded then looked at 2 guards who calmly walked up with a smile, he looked at my father with a short and quick nod which means the king and queen were ready to see them, my stomach flipped but I made sure to calm myself, I drew a long breath then slowly breathed out, I glanced up to my father smiling. The guards lead us us to a large golden door which made my jaw drop slightly, I then quickly Shut it as the door slowly opened, I gulped then slowly entered with my father, my hands shaking at my side. As we approached, I saw my Father bow and I instantly followed his actions, we rose after a couple seconds.

" ahh....heimdell, its wonderful to see you once more, this must be your daughter!!" Odin grinned his blue eye shinning beautifully, Frigga glanced my way with the most sweetest smile ever, I smiled back and Bowed quickly, heimdell smiled looking towards me then to Odin.

" indeed she is, her name is Kisa, she was nervous to meet you, she had never met a king or queen before " he smiled then chuckles softly when  my face turned red,  Frigga Giggled as she saw me, she then came down to hug me, I smiled hugging her back, Odin then looked at heimdell a serious expression on his face, heimdell looked at me giving me the look that indicated it was time for me to leave, so I bowed one more time before heading out, the guards let me out, I smiled then walked down the hall.

**Thors eyes**

I walked down the hall that lead to my fathers office, I heard fathers door open but saw a female walk out, I tilted my head confused then silently followed her, thinking to myself who is she? I haven't ever seen her in the castle, huh... I saw her turn the corner then he followed then turned but froze when she was gone. " what the..." I grunted as I was pushed into a wall my arm twisted behind my back.

" who are you, and why are you following me?! " the female snarled holding me strongly against the wall, I grunted in pain my blue eyes wide surprise. She then turned me around and pinned me against the wall, her blue eyes with a hint of gold in the middle glared at me furiously, her beautiful brown hair in a strong bun. " I'll ask one last time, who are you and why are you following me?! " I looked at her with amazement, I proudly said.

" My name is Thor, God of thunder, son of king Odin and queen Frigga. " I Said proudly a smirk on my face as the girls eyes widen, she gasped and bowed with respect. I chuckled as she apologized over and over again.

**Kisas eyes**

I gasped as he said he was the son of Frigga and Odin. I released him immediately and bowed rapidly, I felt a gently hand on my shoulder followed by a booming laughed that echoed in the hall, Thor I think was his name looked at me grinning, his blue eyes filled amusement, as he continues to laugh.

" its quite alright my female friend, but I must say, no one has ever been able to sneak up on me in a while, I must say I'm impressed and quite amused by this, tell me, what is your name? "his blue eyes showing interest, and kindness, I blushed smiling as well I murmured softly. " my....my name is Kisa, I'm...I'm the daughter of heimdell. " I could see his blue eyes widen and a huge grin appeared on his face as he bowed respectfully towards me.

" the daughter of heimdell? Huh. I never knew he had a daughter! How? You look nothing like him! " he said his grin faltering slightly, I blushed not noticing his grin faltering, I was about to reply until my eyes went wide, a vision came into my eyes.

**the vision**

" you are banished to midgard for betraying my orders!! I am sorry, but you must be punished!! " Odin shouted, glaring at a dark female figure, she shouted angrily.

" I did what had to be done!! You all have lied to me, I had to find out the truth one way or another, do what you must, I will never forgive you!! " the dark figure shouted.

" We did this to protect you, but it seems you do not appreciate our care, But so be it " Odin growled rising from his throne and slamming his scepter on the ground.

**Kisa**

I grunted falling forward as the vision disappeared, the last thing thing I saw was Thor catching me gently, as he franticly picked me up carrying me somewhere I couldn't tell where because everything went black.