The Shadow Man (end of book 1)

**Kisas Pov**

I laid in my bed that I once shared with my love Loki. " Loki, why, why did you leave me? You know I needed you, but you left, it hurts, so much, I know it's been at least 5 days since you have been gone, today is the day we bury your lifeless body, it hurts so much, having you gone. Our babies are doing good, they kick alot......I miss you....but I'm going to be strong.....for everyone, mostly you. " I thought ass I breathed in his faint scent on his pillow, I felt my eyes burning with tears, I hadn't heard Thor and Tony walk in. I choked on a sob and hugged his pillow tightly to my chest, my stomach and heart acing. I whispered, " I love you, I promise I will try my hardest to be strong, for you, for me, for everyone, especially our little ones, I shall admit, it does hurt, a lot, but I know you and.....and father are watching....but....but... " I tensed and cried softly gripping the pillow with all my might, I buried my face in his pillow crying softly until I felt someone sit on my bed and gently run my back, i lifted my head to see Tony and Thor watching me with sorrow and sadness in their eyes. I quickly wiped my face and sat up looking at them. " Kisa....it's.....it's time. " I nodded slowly getting up. My long black and green dress depressing as it slowly slid on the ground. I gripped Tonys arm as I saw the boat, with Loki inside, and the one next to him with my father, I blinked back the tears feeling a lump in my throat but swallowed it. I looked at frigga and Odin who nodded towards me, I nodded back then looked forward with blank eyes. Suddenly I felt dizzy and a cold breeze blow my hair, I inhaled quickly and shut my eyes, suddenly I stopped walking, same with Tony who had to hold me to keep me from falling. I groaned softly and held my head getting ready for a vision. I braced myself as my head jerked upward and my eyes went gold.

**vision POV**

I heard children wailing, newborns, just wailing, I logged around and saw a man in a shadowed good cackling darkly, " you will die, as well as your precious little ones!! " I cried out and lunged forward but jerked back as chains rattled, " NO!! NOT MY BABIES, PLEASE!!! " my screamed echoed.

**Kisas Pov**

I gasped and breathed heavily leaning on Tony who looked at me with worry, I shook my head and smiled forcefully, indicating I was alright. I looked towards the boats and shut my eyes not wanting to watch them leave, I then opened them looking at the sky, I smiled sadly tears flowing down my cheeks until I saw a dark figure run out of the corner of my eye and I narrowed my eyes gently running my very swollen stomach protectively, something bad is Gunna happen, I can feel, it...

Authors Note...

So sorry it's so short!!! I'm going to make a second book, maybe more? Who knows, maybe Loki comes back, maybe we find out who the shadow man is. Just maybe if you read it you will find out :) thank you so much for reading my  books, it means alot, it really does :) so until next time...my  friends :)