New Friends

**Kisa**

I slowly opened my eyes, the light instantly blinding me, I squinted until my eyes got used to the light, I groaned softly sitting up slowly holding my head, my blue eyes searched the empty room, I looked out the window looking surprised, it was dark! " fathers going to flip " I mumbled then I remembered my vision, I gasped then though, who was that dark figure...? Hmmmm.... Maybe I'll find out later, for now, id better go home. I moved the blankets then swing my legs over the edge of the bed slowly rising to my feet, I looked around then saw the door. I strode calmly to the door opening it until I heard a loud thud. I gasped realizing I had just hit someone with the door I was opening. I heard someone groan then I quickly shut the door opening the other then rushed to the person I just hit, I gasped and ran to Thor who was now sitting up holding his head his eyes shut in pain.

" my...my prince!! I'm...I'm so so so so sorry!! " I cried out frantically as I helped him up, I saw him smile softly which made my stomach flip slightly, as I looked over his head worryingly.

" do not fret lady Kisa, I am alright, after all I am Thor , also please, just call Me Thor" he grinned then looked down at me, his blue eyes shining in the dark as he looked at me. I giggled softly my cheeks flushed as I looked up at him, a warm smile on my face, I then looked around him, seeing heimdell, I grinned instantly, running to him and nearly tackled him down hugging him tightly, I heard a laugh rumble from his chest. I felt him smile as he hugged me back, I grinned them jumped out of his arms. Thor in the background smiling as he walked over watching. Heimdell spoke softly worry in his golden eyes.

" Are you alright? What happened? did you have a vision? " he looked me over, I frowned slightly nodding, I looked at him speaking softly.

" Yes...father I had a vision, of Odin, banishing a dark female figure to misgard, she went behind his orders, I think because she was trying to find out the truth about something.. " I sighed softly looking at him, I felt and saw him tense, he looked at me then forcing a soft smile, he remained quite, making me nervous and suspicious, I was about to say something when Thor interrupted, grinning, " heimdell!! It is great to see you my friend!! " heimdell then turned his attention to Thor with a smile on his face, I walked away making an excuse that I was tired and was going go bed, Thor nodded saying that he would see me tomorrow, I walked off sighing thinking about my vision. I looked down at my feet as I walked, as I looked up I ran into a dark figure making me yelp and fall backwards, I heard a dark voice hiss " watch where your going!! " I quickly got up helping the man to his feet, I looked at him, his dark green eyes narrowed at me as he got up his glare colds sending shivers down my spine, he smirked seeing me shiver.

" next time watch before you run into a prince " he spat towards me angrily, his dark green cape following behind him as he walked, I gasped, that was Loki...the God of lies and mischief, oh great...I hurt another prince..ugh. I looked away from his descending body and returned to my room plopping down on my bed not bothering to change, I shut my eyes slowly and began to drift off.

**Thor eyes**

" so heimdell, I never knew you had a daughter! " I looked at him curiously, I noticed him tense but smile and nod slightly.

" yes.. I have a daughter. " he looked at me sadly but quickly hid it, but he knew I could see through him, I stared at him not believing him, he sighed softly looking at me with sorrow in his gold eyes. " okay... She's not my daughter, but I knew her father and mother, they both were good people, they died in battle, your father, Odin said I was to care for her, I accepted, I raised her add my own, you must not tell her this, she doesn't know " I frowned softly listening then I nodded slowly.

" I won't say anything, I promise heimdell. " I said as he nodded then said goodnight I nodded my head then turned walking away thinking about Kisa.

**Authors note**

Sorry its so short ^-^" I am on my tablet. but I forgot to add heimdell wasn't Kisa real father also I don't own anyone but Kisa ^-^