Banishment

**Kisas eyes**

I slowly woke up, I held my head as it pounded, I remembered yesterday, I cringed tears filling my eyes, I felt my bottom lip tremble, I forced myself to get up and shower, I pressed my head against the cool wall as the water ran down my body, I let the tears fall down my face, I cried for a long while as I was in the shower, I finished then changed to my gold and black dress that went down to my ankles, I grabbed my armer and sword, I gripped it angrily as I stormed out, I ran outside to the stables gently pulling my black and white horse out, I got on her petting her mane, I felt my stomach churn, as I heard Loki walk out and freeze staring at me, I shouted hiya for my horse.to charge, she neighed and lunged forward, Loki was astounded them ran back inside to alert the others, I made her go faster, my heart racing. We rose across the rainbow bridge to the bifrost. I sighed in relieve as heimdell wasn't there, I twisted the sword and went to the realm where the monsters lives. I went through then landed on the ground.

**Thors Eyes**

I gasped staring at my brother in disbelieve. I heard my father shout making Loki and I flinch slightly. " she did what!?! " Loki nodded, looking at me, I ran out getting lady Sif, volstagg, and fandral. They looked up at me as I burst into the feasting room. " get your armer, we are going to junitoum " fandral looked at me with surprised blue eyes, " Thor? What's going on? " I walked out of the room quickly, as they followed me to the bifrost, I explained what was going on.

**Kisa's Eyes**

I growled as the cold slammed into my face, I walked angrily to where the leader of the frost giants were, I snarled towards him as I saw his beady red eyes, my grip on my sword growing tightly. " laughfy!! " I shouted furiously,  he slowly looked at me growling. " tell me, who are my true parents! " my voice broke as I trembled, he stared at me long and darkly, a smirk slowly grew on his face, he chuckled darkly as he rose from his throne glaring at me darkly.

" ah...so your still alive... Kisa " he hissed as he said my name, sending chills up my spine. " your father is , Haledon and your mother....was Freya, " his smirk.grew wider, " if you wondering how they died, I killed them, slowly....painfully, I tried killing you, but....that cursed Odin saved you, but he is not here now is he? "he chuckled darkly, I trembled hot tears falling down my face, I fell to my knees dropping my sword. I looked at him trembling with anger, I stared blankly at him.I heard Thor shout my name, I just stayed on my knees. I heard laughfy jump and land I'm front of me. I hadn't moved or flinched I just simply looked at him, I mumbled. " I will kill you....all of you..." I then grabbed my sword and screamed, " I'll kill you!!! All of you monsters!! " I roared thrusting my sword into laughfys chest, he shrieked with pain as I ripped it out, then kicked him. I began to lose control, I used my magic and killed 20 frost giants but cried out in pain as I got stabbed in the arm, I snarled ripping the dagger out and slamming it into his neck, everyone watched with fear but joined the battle charging, I fell to the ground bloody and bruised, I quickly healed but, the scars hadn't. I felt two warm hands pick me up, I panted then cried into the persons chest, I then heard Thors voice shout " heimdell, bring us back!!! " I winced at the bright light then shut my eyes as Thor put me down, I opened them glaring at everyone as two guards grabbed me by the arm and dragged me back, heimdell looked at me rushing to me, I spat. " stay away from me....never ever touch me or speak to me again... You liar!! " heimdell flinched and stepped back his face blank.

**Heimdells Eyes**

I heard Thor shout bring us back, I immediately returned them and rushed to Kisa as Thor handed her to the guards, I reached to hug her, I heard her say " stay away from me.....never ever touch me or speak to me again... You liar!! " I flinched, taking a step back, trying to hide my pain with a blank face. I felt Thor put his hand on my shoulder. I nodded them followed the guards, once in a while I glanced at Kisa frowning, pain filled my heart seeing her like this. "stay away from me....never ever touch me or speak to me again...you liar" I flinched as those words repeated in my head, I silently entered odins chamber. I looked at the furious allfather who shouted angrily. " you have gone behind my back, you have ruined the peace we had between frost giants, I have no choice but to banish you, I banish you to migard until further notice!! " I gasped looking at Kisa, who gasped then cried out " no....no!! You...you can't!! " I looked at Odin my golden eyes wide.

**Thors eyes**

My eyes widened, as I stared at my father with shock. I heard Kisa who cried out, I looked at her sadly. I turned my head to Loki who also had a shocked.look but quickly hides it remaining silent. I watched heimdell as he gasped. I sighed knowing there was nothing I could do.

**Kisa eyes**

I cried out, " no....no you can't!!! " my eyes went wide as I shot up. I felt angry and sad and confused. " I heard Odin shout, " you ignored my orders, you left me no choice, I am king and I must do what I believe is right, so you will go to the bifrost right..." I shouted angrily, " I did it because I needed to find out the truth, my life.... It was a lie, I needed the truth, not more lies!! " I then fell to my knees sobbing realizing the dark figure in my vision was me....I should have known. I felt myself being lifted by the guards and dragged out, I looked at Loki, Thor,.Odin, then toward heimdell, I saw pity and sadness in his eyes, I looked away. I opened my eyes as we arrived, heimdell looked at me twisting his sword. " I'll always watch you, you will be my daughter to me...forever " I growled at his words hissing at him I was about to reply when I was thrown into the bifrost. I hate you heimdell....I will never forgive you...ever. I cried out as I

I was bursting through misgards atmosphere. I landing on a large talk building, I smashed my head against the ground making the ground crack and break, I fell into unconsciousness.