Thors Banishment

**Kisas Eyes**

I gaped seeing the objects of the sky so I decide to fly after it.  " maybe its Loki..." I thought softly to myself as I soared to the object, I looked back seeing Tonys suit and I saw Steve in a her following Me, I groaned rolling my eyes, I looked forward then gasped running straight into the object, I shut my eyes tightly at the pain in my face, I then opened my eyes looking around I realized I was falling with the object! Wait... That's not an object, its....its a body! I though in my head as I looked at the limp body, I grabbed it and flew to the building that we nearly crashed into, I gently dropped the body against the ground. My eyes widened as I looked at him, Thor! my blue eyes widened as I backed up, I heard him groan and open his eyes slowly. His eyes looked around then froze when they landed on me. I looked at him tears burning my eyes. " Thor... " I said softly as Tony landed by me, Steve just hovered in the air. I ignored them as Thor got up slowly looking at me, his beautiful blue eyes shining sadly, I took 2 steps toward him then ran to him hugging him tightly, at first he was shocked but he then smiled and hugged me as well. " Kisa.. Are you alright? " he pulled away searching my face and my eyes, I smiled and nodded, Tony cleared his throat staring at us with wide eyes. I felt hot tears burning as he looked at me, I then remember what heimdell said, suddenly growled shoving him away, he was shocked he began to say my name but I hissed. " how long have you known. " I glared at him, he looked taken back, he then frowned and looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Kisa please, I wanted to but heimdell asked me to promise to not tell you, " he said sadly looking at me, I felt Tonys stare switch from me to Thor then to me. " and you lied to me as well, I can't believe either of you would lie to me, about my father, my mother my life. " I spat furiously the tears flowing from my bright blue eyes, I snarled punching Thor making him stagger back. " your all the same, all of you! Go back Thor, go back to Asgard! " I screamed at him my anger just rising, my hands began to glow with my anger. I panted angrily, Tony, Thor and Steve looking at me with a shocked look as Thor held his now bleeding nose. " I can't,.I have been banished as well. " he muttered softly not looking at me. I froze, my anger disappearing, my hands stopped glowing. I stared at him in disbelief, I then hissed harshly. " serves you right for lying " I turned but quickly looked back. I saw Thor watching me with pained eyes, he frowned, I mouthed, I'm sorry. I then took off towards the helicarrier followed by Steve.

**Thors eyes**

I watched her fly off, my chest filling with pain, I held my bleeding nose. I heard footsteps walking toward me, I grabbed my trusted hammer aiming it the man who seemed to me wearing metal, I looked at him growling. " who are you tin man? " I looked at him as he stopped retracting his metal mask, he looked at with a smirk " names Tony, Tony Stark. Right now I'm iron man, but just call me Tony, I'm Gunna guess your name is Thor? " I nodded swiftly I looked where Kisa flew off, I quickly swing my hammer then flew off to where the helicarrier was, followed closely by the tin man. I landed and saw Kisa walking sadly with a blonde haired man in a red, white and blue suit, with a should the same colors as his suit. I saw men pulling strange weaponry out and point it towards me, I looked at them confused then shouted. " Kisa! Wait! I must tell you something! " I pushed past the men as she paused. She turned glaring at me crossing her arms, her checks wet with freshly brought tears. I frowned seeing them but walked toward her, " Loki, my brother, he's coming, he plans to rule misguard, he... " I paused hearing Kisa reply. " yes I know, I had a vision Thor. " she said coldly glaring at me, I sighed frowning. " let me explain Kisa, please. " she glared at me then sighed walking to me, she hugged me rather tightly.  " Okay Thor, I'll listen but first, Fury wants to me, now probably both of us " she giggles.

**Kisas Eyes**

I felt Steves eyes on me, I let go of Thor turning toward him smiling, I smiles as well the agents around us look at us confused as I grab Thors hand leading him to where Fury was.  I felt Furys anger as he narrowed his eye at me crossing his arms Clearly angry, I speed in front of him letting go of Thor, I lowered my head when fury yelled. " Kisa! You havnt even been here one day and your already causing trouble!! And who the hell is this!? " he growled looking At Thor. I frowned and expiation to him who Thor was, he glared at me then sighed frustrated, no wonder why his name is fury, he's always furious. " so therefore, Thor is a friend of mine, he had been banished because he went to fight with frost giants, and that's why he's here now. " I explained. " but Loki is Thors brother who id panning to attack misgard, or as you mortals say earth. " I looked at fury who sighed, starting at me  them he rubbed his bald head. "fine, but you still need to meet the rest of the advengers. " I smiled and nodded, I turned as Fury tools Steven to show us where the conference room was. I followed choose by Steve, Thor was behind us. I smiled then opened the door seeing Tony, Bruce, and two others, I looked at them curiously then say on the chair fooled by Thor sitting next to me. The girl was a short haired red head, the man next to her say close to her which made mE believe they were close. " Kisa, Thor, this id Natalie and Clint, Natalie is a matter assassin, Clint is a matter with his bows and arrows. " I nodded to them then felt Steve looking at me, I looked toward him then smiled, fury looked at me and Thor. " since you say " Loki the God of lies and mischief " is going to attack soon, shall we go train? " I looked at him nodding standing once more, Bruce smiled at me nodding slightly. I smiled as well then turned following the advengers to the training room.

** Tonys Eyes**

I sighed entering the training room then sat by the wall watching with interest. I saw Kisa grab her sword and a shield, her clothes morphing into battle armour, I'm Gunna go ahead and take a guess it was the kind Asguardins wear. I watched at Fury sent it 5 training robots. Clint, Natalie, Steve, Fury and Thor stood next to me watching. I watched with interest as she charged kicking a robot in the chest flinging her sword hitting another robot immediately slicing it in half. She smirked not seeing the one behind her, she cried out as the robot grabbed her holding get as the other robot got ready to "kill" her, she smirked as she grabbed the robots arm with her legs twisting it and breaking it, as she did that she headbutted the robot holding her, she turned and flung the robot to the wall them stabs the robot in the chest. I watched with amazement as she killed the last robot. I heard fury chuckle softly then spoke through the intercom. " not bad Kisa, not bad at all. " I saw her grin, I noticed one robot behind her about to kill her. I saw her grin turn into a dark smirk as she back flips behind the robot slicing him in half as she does so. Everyone watched with wide eyes fooled with amazement and interest. I smirked, " looks like she's stronger then half of us. " I heard Steve mutter, " yeah and smarter then you.." I pretended to be offended, making a dramatic face and gasp, I whined. " cap why are your so mean to me? " I grinned as he rolled his blue eyes.

**Stevens Eyes**

I rolled my eyes at stark then put my attention to Kisa who came out smiling, a bruise on her face. I smiled looking at her, I could fell Tonys gaze on me. I rolled my eyes them walked to Kisa. " how'd you learn to fight like that Kisa? " I saw her smile disappear slowly, I looked at her worryingly, she looked at me pine more. " heimdell, the gate keeper of my home Asgard. He taught me everything.. " I could hear the strain in her voice as she spoke. I looked at Thor who glanced toward her sadly. " I'm tired.. I think....I'm going to go to my room. " I heard Kisa mutter softly then quickly turned walking away. I resisted the urge to hold her close, so instead I went after her. " are you okay? " I looked at her sadly. 

**Kisas Eyes**

I looked towards him my blue eyes fled with pain and sadness. " no..no I'm not, but I'll manage, we asgardians are strong people, I'm... " I stopped when Steve grabbed my arm gently pulling me back forcing me to look at him, he looked into my eyes, concern in his own blue eyes. I widened my eyes, I looked away, tears pricking my eyes, no..I cried enough, its time to grow up and be mature. Its time to move on Kisa. Now. I thought to my self blinking back the tears. " Steve I'm tired, please, just let me go to bed! " Steve refused to let me go, I them growled diving him away shouting. " I said let.me.go!! " I spat unable to control my rage, I panted my eyes turning a dark blue but most of my gold ( that means she's really pissed ^-^) I heard Thor and the others rush in stopping to stare atty me and Steve. " I'm sorry I hadn't....I didn't mean to upset you anymore them you were. " I snarled my hands glowing brightly, Thor widened his eyes and tackled me before I had managed to hit Steve, they all watched with wide eyes, Steve looked at me with surprise. " Kisa calm yourself! " I couldn't heart what he said, I hissed kicking him off of me, I got up looking at them, my eyes fully golden. Steve looked at me as I snarled he noticed my eyes turning blue, I gasped pausing looking at them confused, and then realized what was happening. " you must get out of here! Now! I can't control...." I cried out as my eyes went gold once more, I snarled at Thor who tackled me out if the helicarrier. Everyone watched running outside with fear in there eyes. I shrieked And flew towards Thor who smashed my chest with the hammer, I cried out in pain then after catching my breath I threw daggers that appeared in my hand.

**Thors Eyes** 

I grunted as a dagger hit my arm, I looked at Kisa fearfully. I must calm her down...but how? I looked at Steve who stared with fear, I heard Kisa snarling towards me. I paused then flew up grabbing Steve who yelped, I flew him to the ground then there my hammer towards her, it hit her directly in the back, she cried out and turned towards me letting out a furious battle cry. I looked at Steve who seemed to have his shield in front of his body, I looked back my eyes growing wide, I quickly moved out of the way, I had seen Kisa ram herself into Steve. " are your alright Steve and Kisa?! " I watched nervously grabbing my hammer as she returned to me. I saw Kisa pin Steve to the wall by his throat, I hadn't heard what he said, but I saw his mouth move, his eyes softening as he spoke to her in a gentle and soothing voice. I had known it was soothing and gentle because she slowly released him from his grip, she fell to get knees her face in her hands, I rushed over then rooted hearing her cry and mumble. " I'm sorry....I'm so so sorry...I'm....I'm a monster.." I looked at her frowning. Everyone has a monster in them, even me. I thought as I watched Steve hug Kisa close to him, I heard Kisa sobbing into his neck, making me frown even deeper.