The True Monster

**Heimdell Eyes**

I smiled looking towards kisa, who was grinning toward Steve. I then glanced up to the dark skin colored man who entered making enrobed head rotten to him. He looked to kiss, Thor then towards my self, I nodded respectfully towards him, he nodded back putting his hands behind his back. " well advengers, it seems like a have two new members of our team. " I looked toward Kisa who just inhaled quickly her eyes turning wide, she slowly got up as Fury slowly stopped looking at her curiously. I quickly stood up rushing to her, gently grabbing her shoulders. " Kisa, what do you see? " everyone got up as well looking towards me with a worried face, I heard her breath shakily, I felt her heart Kipp a best and quicken. She gasped softly backing up running into Thor who looked at her softly. " Kisa? What is it? " I looked at her with more worry as tears fell slowly down her cheeks.

**Kisas Pov**

I trembled looking to my vision, fire, the destruction, humans everywhere on the ground, dead.  I heard a dark, cold and evil voice whisper harshly into my head. " This its all your fault, you are the true monster, not me. I'll make a deal with you, you make the avengers surrender, and I'll show some mercy, if not, your team, including yourself and all of Asgard and misgard will fall. Do we have an agreement? " my eyes widened I back up more into Thor as his arms turned me around, I felt my heart raging, my stomach churning. I shut my eyes tightly, trying to sooth my heart. I whispered my voice trembling. " no Loki, we do not have a deal. " I began raising my voice as a deep snarl grew greatly and was released. " never....ever.....call me.....a....monster again you pathetic excuse of a God, the advengers will never sip until you are either dead or defeated, do you understand? " I spat viciously in my mind and out loud. Every one looked at me surprised and with confusion, then they all heard him. " you have made a poor decision my dear Kisa, now you will pay for your stupidity, and yes, you are a monster, they may have seen your dark side, but they have yet to see your true monstrous side your will now have. " he laughed darkly as I felt an extreme pain all around my body making cry out in pain and fall to the ground, I curled into a ball screaming out in pain.

**Lokis Pov**

I smirked hearing her screams, I appeared in front of Kisa, I heard Thor shout " brother!!! Enough!!! Stop this madness!!! " I turned growling, "madness? You call this madness? I'll show you madness, when my army comes to rule misgard, then its of to Asgard. " I smirked when Thor gasped his face twisted with horror.  Brother you cannot do that to our home, think about..." I snarled. " that was never my home, and you were never my brother!! " I stopped when I heard the screams of Kisa die down. I smirked then heard a dark snarl behind me, I turned then saw an asgardian wolf which was about the size of an asgardian horse. I could see her bore eyes filled with rage as she stepped towards me. I heard heimdell, steve, Tony,  bruce and thor shout. " Kisa!!!" I smirked as she bowed her head to me.

**Thors Pov**

I watched with horror as Kisa was an asgardian wolf bowing to Loki. I growled getting my hammer throwing it towards Loki, I heard Kisa snarl jumping in front of Loki. Everyone watched in horror as the hammer hit her in the chest making her fly back and crash through the wall. I heard her yelp and whine in pain. I gasped running towards her, as well as heimdell, Steve and Tony. But Loki stopped us smirking. " Kisa, kill them. all of them " I saw Kisa raise her head her ears flat her teeth bared into a deep snarl, but I saw her golden eyes turn blue and she looked at us in confusion then winced in pain as I called my hammer back. Heimdell was the first to reach her. I rushed towards Loki but before I could hit him he quickly teleported away. I growled with frustration then turned my attention to Kisa.

**Authors Note**

sorry its so short lol, but how so yall like it:) leave comments and tell me what should happen next?(: