The Dangers Of Love

**Thors Pov**

I stared at her seriously saying, " Loki, where is he? " I saw her blue and golden eyes wide with curiosity. She pointed to where I saw 2 shield agents standing, I nodded my thanks then walked away quickly headed to the cell room feeling her eyes on me. I nodded at the two mortal humans then entered in running into the metal man named Tony. I looked at him nodding quickly before pushing past everyone and going toward my brother, I looked at him with sorrow in my eyes. I saw Loki look at me and glare at me, he scoffed and threw his hands into the air making everyone turn silent and face us as he spoke coldly. " ah the king of Asgard is back, everyone, now before the mighty Thor. " he spat towards me making my face twist with sadness. " brother..." I began but he interrupted me by shouting. " I am NOT your brother, I never was and I never will be. " I flinched slightly then looked away knowing its pointless to talk to his brother, no matter what Loki will always be his brother to him, no matter what anyone says.

**Kisas Pov**

After seeing Thor, I rushed to my room before Steve, Tony, or Bruce got to me. I slammed the door then slid down the door holding my pained chest, I stared at my pictures Steve took of us, I growled and grabbed them throwing them into a wall shouting in my asgardian language, but I stopped feeling someone watch me, I turned and grunted as I was pressed against the wall, a very cold hand holding my mouth so I couldn't scream, I widened my eyes to see Loki, in front of me, holding me against the wall. he stared at me looking into my eyes deeply as of searching for something, he leaned in closer making my body heat up and my knees go weak. He whispered to me as he came closer, " you are to come to see me tonight,bwhen the humans are sleeping, nod if you understand..." I blushed as I felt his heavy breathing on my ear, I nodded slowly looking at Loki who smirked and slowly let go, he turned his back towards me and looked at the broken pictures around him, he looked at me with a straight face, I looked at him then began to pick up the glass, to my surprise he helped me, jailed lightly but then realized what was going on, I froze slowly looking up at who was looking at me as he picked up the glass. I felt my heart skip a beat when I heard my door begin to open, I panicked and slammed the door before the person could fully open it, I looked At Loki who just smirked staring at the door, I yelled to the person on the other side of the door. " who is it?! " I heard the voice clear his voice then I instantly knew who it was, I growled and before he could speak I growled, " get away from my door Steve, I seriously don't need to see you right now, go with black widow. " I spat and I heard Steve sigh and heard Tony whisper something harshly and quickly opened the door, which smacked me right in the face making me back onto my butt. I could have swore my heart stopped when I saw Tony and Steve enter my room, I felt a tight pain in my hands but ignored it snapping my head to where Loki was, but I widened my eyes when he wasn't there. I let out a sigh or relieve and glared at Tony and Steve not noticing the blood dripping from my hand from the glass that was still on the floor, I snapped. " what the hell Tony!?! I am busy! And I certainly don't need HIM in my room! " I spat glaring daggers toward Steve who kept his gaze on my bloody hand. I hissed and pushed Steve back when he touched my hand, I glared at Tony angrily, he just stared at me with am amused look.

**Tonys Pov**

I looked at her amused but noticed her hand and frowned. " sorry Kisa, I didn't know you were busy, what happened, why is there glass everywher...." I stopped noticing that under the glass was a picture of Kisa and Steve, I turned my head to Kisa who had seen me look and the pictures had now had her hair in her face looking the other way, I frowned and walked towards her as Steve turned away walking out the door sadly, his head lowered, his shoulders slumped, I gently lifted her head so she could face me. " get out. "I heard her say softly, I looked at her then gently kissed her forehead and hugged her quickly. " I'll be in my room if you need me, please talk to me when you can. " I looked at her then turned leaving her room. I sighed rubbing my face then headed toward my room running my hand through my hair thinking about everything. I sighed entering my room, instantly heading towards my mini bar, I sighed pouring myself a shot of captain Morgan, white run and taking a shot, I sighed gulping it down then looked toward my t.v and sighed sitting down on my couch yawning riddle even though it wasn't that late. after a while of watching one of my movies iron man, I drifted off heavily in sleep.