Meeting The Metal Man

**Tonys Eyes**

I took a shot of my favorites drink, shrawama. I was working on one of my iron man suits, I was creating a new design. I growled out in pain as I burned myself with a torch, I cursed softly. I jumped when I heard a loud thump, dropping the torch, i growled softly in frustration as jarvis my assistant chimed. " sir, there seems to be an unconscious intruder on the too floor on the balcony. " I went to my elevator calmly with my drink in my hand, I took a drink as I waited for the elevator to bring me to the top floor. The elevator chimed. " sir, she will regain consciousness in about 10 seconds. " Jarvis said calmly as I strode over standing a couple feet away, I tilted my head as I saw a girl, about 20 or so, laying on the ground, I looked up seeing a figure in the cloud, I heard soft grunts and groans. " well well well....looks like sleeping beauty is finally waking up. " I grinned in my usual smartass tone. The girl stared at me unamused but Sat up quickly. I looked at her head where dried blood was, but to my amazement the blood and the cut were gone.

**Kisa eyes**

I groaned softly holding my head, which already healed. I slowly rose up, I felt hot tears in my eyes, I tried blinking them back, but they ended up rolling down my cheek, I gripped my arm tightly, I turned staring at the strange mortal, the tears still rolling down my face. " Thor..." I whispered before falling forward. As I fell forward I heard glass breaking then strong arms catch me, and pick me up, I was so tired, I just wanted to sleep. I needed it after today.

" you pathetic asgardian, trying to protect your precious home,.your king and queen " laughfys voice echoed cackling. " to bad you won't live to see it destroyed by my hands, poor Freya and haldane, its such a shame.. " he smirked as he stabbed his icicle sword into my mother and fathers chest. I heard my mother and father cry out in pain, as they fell forward bleeding. Asgard was in flames, there was nothing I could do...I just screamed and cried for my father and mother. I heard a faint voice saying, " hey girl...you okay? Wake up! " I realized it was the mortal. I felt my self being shaken, I jerked awake my blue eyes wide with fear, I trembled slightly, as he looked at me with slight concern. " you okay? " his eyes looked at me, I remained quite but nodded slightly, tears burning my eyes.

**Tonys eyes**

I yawned my eyes half closed as I went to my bar getting a drink. I heard screaming and crying making me jump, I ran to the noise coming from the girls room, I quickly opened the door charging in but stopped when I saw her crying and screaming. " mother.....father...no... " I heard her cry then scream once more, I rushed to her, I grabbed her shoulders gently shaking her trying my best to awakened the frightened girl. " hey girl......you okay? Wake up! " I jumped back when she jerked awake. Even from the corner of the bed I could feel her body tremble. I could see the tears pricking at her blue eyes, I for once got slightly concerned. " you okay? " I looked towards her, she remained quite but I could see her nodding, which made me grin. " well good, my names Tony, Tony Stark, the multi-billionaire, playboy, genius and of course the amazing iron-man " I could see she was confused, she made a weird face. I smirked with amusement and chuckled. " well enough about me, how about you, like what's your name, and where are you from and how did you land on my building and how are you still alive? " I asked with interest.

**Kisas eyes**

I looked at his big brown eyes, I sighed looking away towards the large window, I spoke soft but loud as well. " my name....is Kisa, I come from Asgard...I..." I paused balling my hands into tight fists as as I spoke softly my voice slightly trembling. " I was banished from Asgard...just for wanting to find out the truth....about my true parents, Anne I'm alive because I'm immortal, I'm a god in a way. " I looked at him, his brown eyes wide with interest, he mumbled something I could not hear, he stood up smiling slightly, he went off quickly to do something, I shrugged it off then continued to look out the rather large window sighing softly. I fell asleep later but I was happy I hadn't had another nightmare.

I wonder what Thor and Loki are doing right about now I thought as I slowly opened my eyes, I was immediately blinded by the bright lights that shine through the large window, I slowly got up swinging my legs over the bed, pausing for a minute to fully wake up, I yawned stretching my arms and legs. I got up walking to the door, I heard a knock making me jump, I opened the door, art first I thought it was heimdell, gladly it was just a dark skinned man, with a black patch over his eye, sorta like Odin. I narrowed my eyes as he glared at me. "Kisa, my name is nick fury, but you are only allowed to call me Mr fury, understand? Now, come with me right away.