The Interragation

**Kisas Pov 1 year later**

I yawned waking up stretching my body. I smacked my lips getting out of my bed walking toward the bathroom, it has been a year since I have been with the Avengers. Thor had to go back to Asgard as well as my father, I had to stay back in cause Loki had attacked. I sighed looking at myself I'm the mirror. It had also been a year after Loki out a curse on me making me a true monster, ever since that happened I have learned to Control the beast. After I was turned into the beast, one eye was now golden and the other blue, I sighed turning and taking a warm and very much needed shower. I thought, maybe I was able to tell Steve the way I felt about him now. Yeah I will, I'll tell him I love him, I smiled happily as I got out doing my hair. after a while I got out potting black and white skinny jeans on, a wolf shirt on with bright neon colors. I walked opening my door then steering into the hall, I turned shutting my door happy as can be, but as I turned I saw Steve. My face turned from a smile to a horrified and hurt expression, I gasped backing up into the door my hand over my dropped mouth. I felt the hot tears burn in my eyes. There was Steve pressing the black widow to the wall kissing her, I guess he had heard my gasp because he turned to face me, he had began to speak but I had already charged down the other side of the hall anger, and sadness building inside me as I cried out with sadness. I turned the corner seeing Tony, he stopped and looked up to me hearing my sob, he was with Clint, Bruce and Loki  was in chains and being led to the cell. I froze tears streaming down my face, my body trembling, they looked at me with worried looks. " Kisa!!! Wait please!! " I jerked my head to see Steve and Natasha running towards me. I growled, my body trembling. I transformed into my beast wolf form snarling furiously the tears still falling.

**Tony's Pov**

I paused a moment hearing a cry, I looked at Kisa seeing the tears fall and her body trembling. I looked at her holding Loki's arm so he wouldn't escape, I shot her a worried look before hearing Steve shot her name. I then saw Kisa changing to her wolf form snarling. I went forward letting Bruce and Clint hold Loki. " Kisa calm down! " she snapped her head to me pain and tears in get blue eyes. I walked to her calmly reaching my hands out to touch her, but she let put a whine which sounded more like a sob and she turned running out. I snapped my head to Steve angrily. " what did you do? " my brown eyes narrowed. Steve looked down in shame remaining quite, I glared at him and Natasha. I nodded toward Bruce and Clint who nodded leading Loki to his cell. I ran following her, mostly following the screams of fear and terror, over the year she had been here, I have grown close to her, she has been like a Daughter/sister to me, I swore to always protect get no matter what. I then saw her sobbing in a corner still in her wolf form curled in a small fluffy ball. I rushed to her and lifted her head her ears flat. " what's wrong kiddo? " I forced her to look at me, she slowly changed back to her human form looking at her add she hugged me sobbing. " he......he....he kissed Natasha.....I.....I thought he loved me......I....I was thing to tell him.....I loved him....." heard her choke out then sob again, I picked her up placing her in my lap stroking her back gently. " well forget him, you still have me, Bruce, and Clint, we all love you. " I murmured softly Into her ear making her squeeze me sobbing into my neck. After a while she slowly stopped her blue eyes a light light blue, her eyes puffy from crying, she refused to let me go making me carry her to where Bruce and Clint were. I chucked softly kissing her head carrying her to the room where they were keeping Loki.

**Loki Pov**

Kisa, I looked at her as she entered with the man of metal, I felt my stomach flip when I saw her. I kept a poker face as they entered. There's something about her I have seen over the year we have fought, I think I actually began to have feelings. But how? I'm Loki, the good of mischief and lies, I looked at get curiously as I saw her puffy eyes. I looked Caption America as Tony gently set me down, I watched him as he angrily dragged caption out. I then looked at Kisa who was talking to the green hulk and hawk–eye. I began to smile softly watching her without even realizing it, I hadn't notice Bruce looking over to me with a confused face, I then saw Kisa look at him them turned towards me, I quickly hid my smile my heart leaping as she looked at me curiously. I tried to glare at get but I couldn't do it, I just simply looked at her, I then heard Bruce and hawk-eye laugh. I saw Kisas eyes go wide, her cheeks turning a bright beautiful red, she smacked them both in the arm looking defensive, I chucked softly but quickly stopped as everyone speed laughing to Look at me. I quickly turned to hide my light blush then out my hands behind my back Thinking about my army that will soon come and destroy the earth. I then turned smirking at them. " no matter what, my army will come and I will rule your pathetic little planet. " I chucked darkly watching Kisa who growled entering the cell add Bruce opened and closed it as soon as she was fully in. I smirked looking at her.

**Kisas Pov**

I watched Loki as he smirked toward me, Bruce and Clint tried to tell me not to go in but I ignored them, I felt my heart ache thinking about Steve,I wonder what Tonys telling him. I shook my head softly then growled. " what exactly are your plans Loki, tell me, or you won't like me at all " I snarled my eyes narrowed. At first I thought he had smiled at me sweetly, I shook my head to see him smirking towards me, he took a step forward making me hiss not backing down. I saw him smirk even more as he walked towards me his face very very close to mine, I blushed but tried to hide it, I couldn't move. " you will see when they come for me. " he muttered softly into my ear making me shudder softly, not with fear, but with pleasure. Wait.....what? Loki the good of mischief and lies, giving me a good shudder. he then backed up smirking. I heard Tony come in and shout. " Kisa, what on earth do you think your doing?! " he growled, I couldn't tear my gaze from Loki, my eyes still wide with shock. I then turned my head my heart racing as Tony dragged me out. " what were you thinking Kisa?! Hr could have hurt you!! " out of no where I snapped and growled, " but he didn't, so shove off!! " I then gasped looking at him and everyone's shocked looks. I logged towards Loki one more time then towards them. Tony just shut his mouth looking away turning he was about to walk to the door, I hugged him pulling him back. " I'm sorry Tony I'm just....stressed, I didn't mean it. Please forgive me. " he turned looking at me with a serious look his eyes then went wide as my eyes went gold and wide, I was having a vision.

**the vision**

Loki smiled pressing his forehead gently against mine, he murmured softly with a smile. " I love you Kisa, forever upon forever, I promise to never hurt you like Steve had, I will always protect you I promise. " I smiled looking into his beautiful emerald green eyes, I felt Butterflies in my belly as he said he loved me. " I love you more my sweet Loki, you will always mine and I will always be yours. " I said as his hands went on my fave gently pulling me in for a kiss, my eyes widened but I quickly melted in to the kiss passionately. " Kisa, will......will you Marry me? " Loki said as he gently pulled away getting on his one knee pulling out a beautiful green and blue ring that shines brightly in as I gasped. He smiled as he heard my shocked gasp

**Kisas Pov**

I inhaled sharply my eyes slowly opening, everything was blurry, I could hear the muffled words of Tony shouting my name and gently shaking me. I shot up looking bewildered, I  instantly shot my head toward Loki who stared at me with blank green eyes. I felt my heart racing as I locked eyes with him, I exhaled slowly tearing my eyes away from his ignoring all the worried glances and voices of Tony, Bruce, hawk-eyes and Steve's asking if I was okay. I slowly got up my head spinning, I slightly leaned against the wall holding my head shutting my eyes tightly, I then felt warm hands on my shoulder. Opening my eyes I turned my head to see Steve looking at me, concern and sadness in his blue eyes as he looked at me. " are you alright? " he asked softly as I felt everyone's eyes on us. I felt my heart tighten in pain as smacked his hands away hissing at him, he jerked his hands back as he frowned at me turning his head away in shame. I quickly looked towards Loki who smirked towards me, it wasn't those creepy and evil smirks, but more like soft and caring smirk. I turned and quickly ran out of the door rushing to my room, I felt Tony and Bruce's concerned eyes on me, I turned the corner and ran into a rather hard chest, I yelped falling backwards on the ground, I snapped my head up snarling, bits of my bangs falling into my face. " Watch where your going you.......mortal..... " I looked into those great blue eyes of Thor, he stood with a rather large grin. He laughed and pulled me into a death hug squeezing me to death. " KISA! Its wonderful to see you again!! " he shouted, I chuckled wheezing slightly, giving him a sign that he was hugging to hard. He laughed loudly letting me go and grins even more as I laughed holding my sore ribs from the hug. " what brings you Thor? " I smiled lightly looking at him curiously, then tilted my head frowning slowly when his face turned serious immediately looking into my eyes anger clearly showing. He simply said to me. " Loki, where is he? "