1%

Maegan

I laugh at another one of Michael's lame jokes as the other boys chuckle along. Michael, Luke, Ashton, Calum, Madison, and I were all surrounding a bonfire we birthed not even twelve minutes ago. I rub my hands on my ripped black skinny jeans to warm myself up quicker due to the fact that I get cold quite easily. "Are you cold?" I hear Luke ask; he was sitting across from me. I simply nod and he walks over to me. He sits behind me and cuddles me. I laugh slightly. "You know you don't have to do this, right?" "I know, but you're one of my best friends... Plus, do you know how hard it is to try and cuddle with those guys over there?" I laugh slightly and shake my head as Luke nods his head towards Mikey, Ash, and Cal.

"What?" Ashton giggles as he notices Luke and I chuckling to ourselves. "Nothing," I shrug nonchalantly, but I end up laughing anyway. "What should we do?" Calum asks as he begins to roast a marshmellow. Everyone begins to go into "deep" thought about what we should do. "Why don't we just chill for now?" I speak up. "I mean, we just got hear, like, and hour ago." "Sounds cool to me," Luke speaks. "Are you just saying that because you're cuddling with Maegan?" Michael asks humorously. I laugh slightly and shake my head. It would be Michael to pick on Luke. "Wha? No.. She's just my cuddle buddy!" He exclaims, nuzzling his face into my neck, which causes his hair to tickle my cheek, and that causes me to laugh. Luke chuckles and then begins to rub his hair on my cheek. Cal, Ash, Mikey, and Madison look at us weirdly before they begin to laugh as well.

"No! S-Stop!!" I laugh and push his face away. "You two are fucking weird," Calum says and we all laugh again. "Okay, okay.." I say, finally recovering from what happened previously. I settle back into Luke's chest cautiously, not fully trusting him after what just happened. He chuckles and, as his hands snake around my waist, he rests his head on top of mine. "Comfy?" I ask Luke as he gets settled. "Very much so," he replies, causing me to laugh to myself.

"We should play a game," Madison brings up. "Like what? Twenty Questions?" Ashton asks. "No, dip shit," Michael replies, knowing very well where Madison was going with this. "Like Slender Tag!" Madison exclaims. "What the fuck is 'Slender Tag?'" Ashton asks, doing the little quote in quote finger notation. "One person is Slender Man and the others have to find all eight notes before he gets them all!" Madison exclaims. "I vote Luke!" Calum says, chuckling at his one response. "What if we don't want to play Slender Tag?" Luke asks, furrowing his brows. "Yeah, why can't we play Truth or Dare or something?" I add on. I was honestly in no mood for a horror game at 10:15 at night. "Ugh. Fine," Madison says. She knew I wasn't too fond of horror games. At least, late at night. I loved them at, like, sun down and around 7 o'clock at night, but never this late. "Aw, c'mon!" Michael says in pure defeat. "Lighten up," Ashton says, nudging Michael's side with his elbow.

"Now, what about T or D?"

a.n ; ok hihi. i don't know if anyone's gonna read this, but if you are, hi. how are you? if you're good, that's great! :) if you're not, i'm sorry, get better, yeah? so basically this is kinda a calum hood au where he and the boys are //not// famous okok. so yeah um yeah. this was originally posted on my account on quotev, so yeah, haha. ok, yeah. i talk too much ok bye. x

PS THE GIRL TO THE RIGHT IS TAISSA FARMIGA AKA MAEGAN 

ALSO, THE VIDEO TO THE SIDE IS THE NEW TRAILOR FOR THIS FANFIC! REALEASED 10/27/14 AT 9:33PM.