4%

Maegan

I wake up to Madison shaking me in a rather violent manner. "Dude, calm your shit, I'm up!" She giggles. "We still have stuff to do! Get ready!" She exclaims before leaving the room. I groan and roll out of bed. Literally. I hit the ground and groan loudly before finding the strength to get up.

I walk over to my closet and pull out a random band tee and some skinny jeans before I go in the bathroom and get ready. I walk over to my closet and grab the nearest pair of shoes I find, which just so happen to be just plain old black Vans. I walk over to my bedside table once I'm done and grab my phone. I go out the door to my room and jog down stairs.

"Your board," Madison says as she hands me my penny board. "Thanks," I mutter groggily as I rub my sleepy eyes and take the board. She grabs hers and we head out the door.

"Where to?" I ask as I put my board down. I put one foot on it and push off with the other. "I don't know about you, but I need some Starbucks in my system," She says. I chuckle and agree.

We skate down the street and soon arrive at a local Starbucks. We only live two blocks away from one. I get off of my board and hold it as we walk in.

"Your usual?" Madison asks. I nod and move out of the way. She goes up to the counter and places her order with the barista. I look around the small coffee shop before my eyes land on four familiar pairs. I smile and walk over to them.

"Maegan!" They say in almost unison. I laugh. "Hey, guys."

"What are you doing up this early? Last time I checked, you never woke up until three in the evening," Ashton says, causing me to laugh. "Madison woke me up," I say in a monotone voice. They all nod.

"Sit?" Calum asks, gesturing to the empty seat next to him. I smile and sit down next to the brown eyed beauty, placing my penny board at my feet as I do so.

"So, what do you guys plan on doing today?" Michael asks. "I think we were just gonna board for a bit," I respond.

"That's great," Luke says with a smile on his face. I furrow my brows. "That means you could come over to mine and do a cover with me for my YouTube channel!" "Yeah, that seems cool," I reply.

"Oooh," Ashton says like a little school girl. "Can we come?" "Yeah, sure."

"C'mon, Maegan," I hear Madison say. I look up. I didn't know she was there. I grab my board from under the table and take the black tea she offered me.

"Okay, see you guys later!" I say as I turn to head out with Madison. "Don't forget about later!" I head Luke yell after me. "I won't!" I yell back as Madison and I head out the door.

She looks at me with a sly smirk and eyebrows raised. "What?" I ask, laughing. "I think something's up with you and Luke," she says, drinking from her passion tango tea.

"Nah," I reply, taking a drink of my own tea. "Yeah! Did you not see the way he looked at you?!" I laugh and shake my head. "I only like Luke as a friend. Plus, I like someone else," I say as we continue walking along the sidewalk.

"Wait, what?! You have a crush on someone?! Who is it?!" She asks, bewildered that I actually like someone. I'm not one to easily fall for any guy I see; there's always a reason behind it.

"I, um," I laugh and shake my head. "No one, it's pathetic, anyways." "Are you shitting me?! You, Maegan Parker, have a crush on someone!" She exclaims, doing a bunch of hand and arm movements. I chuckle. "No, it's stupid. He probably doesn't even like me back," I say, looking down. "You're kidding! Any boy would be fucking stupid to not like you back!"

I sigh and look at her. "Okay, okay. It's, uh.. It's... It's Calum! There, I said it!" I say, slightly relieved. She looks at me, eyebrows raised. "Calum?!" She says a bit too loud. I put my hand over her mouth. "Yes, Calum," I reply. "Now lower your voice before the whole fucking world knows."

"Why Calum, though?" She asks as we turn a corner. "I dunno. He just has a great personality. His eyes are probably the most beautiful thing ever. The way his eyes crinkle when he laughs leaves me breathless. His voice, his smile, his hair, his music taste, everything. I love everything about him.. Crazy, right?" I say, laughing to myself.

"Yeah," She says, laughing with me. Our conversation dies for a minute as we continue to walk down the sidewalk. Then, Madison speaks up. "Maegan, I have to tell you someth-" She begins, but is cut off by my phone doing a mini ring tone, indicating that I have a text. I take out my phone and check my messages. Luke: cmon its time!!! :)

"Sorry, I gotta go," I say as I turn around and head off to Luke's house.