I love you!

The morning after our argument I went about my duties in a zombie like state.

I was thinking of the night before and how I saw Marshall cry for the first time in my life. He cried because of me.

I looked down at the paper work on my desk. I'd been working all day so I deserve a break.

I pulled on my light pink jacket that matched my clothes and my skin tone and went downstairs.

I told my butler that I wished to leave the castle.

He quickly left to fetch the coach.

It arrived and I got in. "Marshalls house...you know where it is..."

He raised his eyebrow and the coach began to move.

I thought of what I could possibly say to Marshall that would make him feel better. I always messed up our relationship but it was his fault for having theses fantasies of us....he knew it wasn't going to last right?

We got to Marshalls house and I stepped out of the carriage and walked over to his house.

I knocked on the door and waited for him to answer.

I heard footsteps approach and the door opened. "Hello?" He rolled his eyes. "Oh it's you..."

"Yes...it's me...can I come in?" I asked him.

He shrugged. "I guess...." He moved to the side so I could pass him.

I let out a yawn and looked around.

Marshall shut the door and leaned against it. "So...what do you want...?" He asked.

"Look...I just wanted to apologize...." I mumble, looking away from him.

"Oh yeah...?" He looked around. "This has to be a prank...."

I sighed. "Marshall I'm serious. I want to say sorry...for everything..."

He floated over to me. "Everything? Abandoning me? Making a fool of me...?"

I nodded, biting my bottom lip. "Yes..." I tried to stop myself from crying.

Marshall looked away. "Well...It doesn't change the fact that you did..."

I sniffed. "I-I know..." Tears rolled down my face. "I'm such a pice of shit....!" I wiped away my tears with my sleeve. "I didn't want to leave you but I-I had to!"

"Oh erm...." Marshalls eyes widened. "I thought you hated me..."

I shook my head. "I could never hate you Marshall!" I cried.

"O-Of course you can...You still do!" Marshall yelled loudly. "Stop lying I'm not falling for this again. We're not friends."

"I don't want to be friends Marshall! I love you!" I said then blushed. Shit! Did I just say that?!

"You do...?" He croaked, eyes wide.