Baking

Marshall and I walked to the kitchen, hand in hand.

"So!" I said letting go of Marshalls hand and squatting down to look in the cupboard. "Are you gonna help or just watch me?" I chuckled and pulled out two baby pink aprons.

Marshall raised his eyebrow as I stood up. "Erm...I'm not helping if I have to wear that thing." He said.

"Ohhh c'mon!" I groaned and held it out to him. "It's not that bad! It's super cute!"

"Bubba...I am never gonna wear it." Marshal crossed his arms.

"Ughhhh fine!" I pouted putting my own apron on.

I grabbed the cookbook off of the countertop and skipped to the page about muffins. I had memorized the page numbers and chapters so it was easy to find.
"Here we are! Chocolate muffins!" I said happily as I began reading through the ingredients.

Marshall floated over to me, he was well away from the floor so he could rest him elbows on my head.

"Looks complicated...." He said, chewing on his bottom lip.

I turned to look at him. "It's not to bad... Besides, you'll be fetching me the ingredients and utensils I need." I said, looking up at him.

Marshall laid back and put his hand behind his head. "Alrighty princess...." He shrugged.

I scowled. "Prince, Marshall. I'm a prince."

I heard the boy chuckled. "You sure about that?" He sat on the counter and pulled me towards him. "You seem pretty girly to me." he smirked.

I could feel a blush creep into my skin, turning me even more pink. "M-Marshall...."

He pulled away and laughed. "So... What do we need?"

I smoothed my apron out, looking back at the book and began to read out the ingredients.

Marshall floated around the kitchen, collecting the things we needed.

Soon, we had everything we need and I got to work.

"So..." Marshall began. "What flavor are you gonna make?"

"Chocolate." I said, adding more to the mixing bowl. "It's always a hit..."

Marshall smiled. "You're gonna make them pink, aren't you?"

I giggled. "Maybe..."

He laughed and rolled his eyes. "Always pink...but hey! At least I can eat them."

I nodded and added the pink food dye and stired it in.

"Marshall could you get me the try? And cases?" I said as it began turning a dark pink.

"Sure." Marshall nodded and walked over to the cupboard. "Even the trays are fucking pink!" He yelled, laughing.

I turned and laughed with him. "I-Its my favourite colour!"

"I know but everything you own is pink!" He continued chuckling and got out the cases.

Marshall put the tray on the side and I put the oven on.

Once Marshall had but the cases in the tray I began pouring the mixture in.

He dipped his finger in it and ate some. "Mmm nice flavour...!" He spat what was left of it out of his mouth. "Almost as sweet as you, Bubs."

I looked down at the gray mess on the floor. "Ewww! Clean it up!" I scolded him and put the empty bowl in the sink. "Also you probably could have swallowed that..." I rolled my eyes and walked over to him.

Marshall shrugged and put the tray of muffins in the oven. "I honestly couldn't care." He said.

"Clean it!" I put my hand on my hip.

"No. I don't have to do what you say." He laughed, sitting on the counter once more.

"As the Prince of Aaa, I'm commanding you to clean it!" I smirked.

"Oh, Bubba. I'm a king so I outrank you." Marshall smirked. "But...So you don't get your panties in a bunch I'll clean it up." He chuckled and grabbed some kitchen roll.

I sighed. "You're so annoying..." I went to the fridge and got out a small bowl of light pink icing.

Marshall looked over at me. "Is that store brought?"

"No. What do you take me for?" I said rolling my eyes. "I made it two days ago but it's still good." I dipped his finger in it, licking the icing off it happily.

Marshalls left hand wrapped around my waist and he took my hand in his. "Let me try." He put my finger in his mouth.

"M-Marshall....!" I giggled.

"Hey...That tastes great, Bubba." Marshall chuckled softly. "You're such a good cook..." He let go of me laughing.

I blushed deeply, not looking at him. "Th-Thanks..." I mumbled, starting to set up the cake decorating station.

After a while of Marshalls smug silence and my own embarrassment the muffins were ready to come out of the oven.

I walked over to the oven and took them out. "Oooo! They look great!" I smiled and put them on a cooling rack.

"Nice." Marshall nodded approvingly.

He watched me decorate them. "So much pink." Marshall chuckled again.

"Yeah, yeah....And...I'm...Done!" I yelled happily.

I had added little pink roses to the pink icing so they looked beautiful.

"Wow Bubba. They look great." Marshall hugged me from behind.

"Thanks..." I smiled. "I...I love you Marshall...." I whispered.

Marshall put put his chin on my shoulder. "I Erm...I love you too Bubba."

He sighed then. "Man...I gotta go now..."

I groaned. "Whyyy?"

"I have a gig baby." He said letting go of me and heading to the window. "I'll meet you at the tree house tomorrow." Marshall stood on the ledge then turned to look at me.

"I didn't even realize that it was that late..." I shook my head and walked over to Marshall. "I'll see you tomorrow then."

Marshall grinned. "Goodbye my dearest prince." He kissed my lips softly and jumped back out the window, letting himself fall.

I watched him fall all the way down then pull up quickly and fly off until the night.

I smiled and went back to my room and laid on my bed.

I thought of Marshall and my stomach began getting full of butterflies as I fell asleep.