Two hearts reunited.

I looked away from Marshall. "Y-You know what...It doesn't matter..." My face was bright red at this point.

"Yes I-It does..." Marshall walked over to me. "Gumball....is that how you really feel?"

I nodded slowly. "Yeah...it's how I've always felt..."

He caressed my cheek with his cold hand. "I've missed you so much..." Marshall whispered softly.

"I missed you too..." I looked up at him. "I'm so sorry...."

"Shhh..." Marshall said, smiling.

I laughed softly and smiled back at him. "Kiss me....idiot..."

Marshall pressed his lips to mine, kissing me softly.

He wrapped his arms around me then pulled away from the kiss, pressing our foreheads together. "God Gummy...You have no idea how much I've missed that..." Marshall purred.

I blushed deeper. "Mmm..." I giggled shyly. "I feel sixteen again...."

Marshall grinned at me. "I'll help you feel this young Forever...as long as we're together I'll keep you feeling this way..." He chuckled.

I hugged him tightly. "I'll stay with you then...Let's just forget everyone else for a while..."

I nod, closing my eyes and burring my face in his shoulder.

He rubbed my back and hummed softly to me.

I sighed happily. I didn't realise how much I had missed the Vampire King.

There was a knock at the door, making us both jump.

Marshall chuckled softly and pulled away. "I better get that..." He walked over to the door and opened it. "Sup?" He said, looking up at my coach man.

The coach man, whose name was Matthias, rolled his eyes then looked over at me. "My Prince we best be on our way as you have duties to attend to..."

"That's not really your business...Is it Matthias...?" I crossed my arms then sighed. "But, I suppose you're right...."

Mathias smirked a little.

Marshall looked back and me, scowling.

I walked over to Marshall and took his hand on my own. "I'll be back tomorrow...we can go out or something...okay...?"

Marshall nodded and kissed my cheek. "Alright Bubba..." He murmured.

I blushed deeply. "S-See you tomorrow..." I managed, Marshall had made me flustered.

He smirked, clearly noticing this. "Bye..." Marshall said with a wink.

Matthias sighed and looked away from us.

I walked out of Marshalls house and over to my carriage.

"Sir...I would advise against this relationship... Between you and Mister Abadeer..." Mathias said, opening the door for me.

I looked up at him. "That really isn't your place to say...is it?" I raised my eyebrow and got into the carriage.

/The next part will be out soon./