They dont like you here

//Please read the authors note at the end of the chapter\\

I spend the rest of the day responding to letters from other princes and some of my friends.

I read them ones from my friends fondly. I missed them and hadn't seen them in a while as I had been busy with my duties around the kingdom and now with Marshall back in the picture he was all that I thought about.

"Oh your lordship!" A cocky voice called out.

"Speak of the devil...." I mumbled to myself, turning to look at the boy who was standing in my window ledge.

"It's time to go Bubba." Marshall hopped down, smirking at me. "Time for a party, huh?"

I smiled at him warmly. "Just let me finish this letter and I'll be right there..." I said turning back to my desk.

I could hear him let out a soft growl. "No...Now come on." Marshall grabbed my shoulder. "You work to much...it's time to have some fun..." He kissed my cheek.

"Okay, okay." I put my pen down and stood up. "I'll just call for a carriage then w-"

Marshall cut me off. "Nope I'm carrying you there...if you roll up in a horse and carriage you're gonna look like a stuck up prick." He rolled his eyes. "Oh! And here...put this on...!" He took a bag of off his shoulder smirking and threw it at me. How I didn't notice it before was beyond me.

"Why...?" I began to open the bag. "I like what I'm wearing."

"Stuck up prick, remember?" Marshall shrugged and sat on the bed.

I took out the clothes and shook my head. "No way am I wearing these....!"

Inside the bag was a pair of stupidly tight ripped skinny jeans, a ripped pink vest-top that hardly covered my body and a sleeveless leather jacket that read 'Bubblegum bitch~' on the back in huge pink writing.

"Ohhhh.... C'mon Gumwad!" Marshall stood up. "You'll look cute! And besides it'll help you blend in..."

I looked at the clothes, feeling unsure. "I...I don't know Marshall..."

He floated over to me and pouted. "But I got the jacket especially for you Bubs...."

My gaze fell on him as he whined. "Ughhh, fine!" I blushed deeply. "You know I can't resist that face..."

Marshalls pout turned into a smirk as I agreed. "You're the best." He winked. "Now get dressed princess we've gotta leave."

I rolled my eyes at the nickname but I knew cheeks turned red as he said it.

I quickly get dressed, feeling Marshalls eyes burn into my skin. "So... What do you think?"

"Perfect..." Marshall blushed deeply. "My own little punk princess."

"D-Dont call me that!" I groaned.

This just caused the demon to laugh. "Whatever. Oh...Lemme take your crown off." Marshall took it from my head and ruffled my hair. "No we're ready." He said, setting the crown down on my dresser.

He took my hand in his and lead my over to the window. "Now....we're going to be flying there. Get on my back." Marshall instructed.

I looked out over the kingdom, we were awfully high up. "I don't know Marshall...is it safe?"

Marshall rolled his eyes. "Of course. Would I let anything happen to you?.... Actually don't answer that but still!" He complained. "You promised."

"Fine...But please for the love of Glob don't let me fall." I whispered softly. I had always had a fear of hights and Marshall was so reckless...Never the less I climbed up onto his back.