A little too rough

-Warning sexual content. You don't actually read it however-

I woke up to Marshalls arms around my waist.

"Morning Bubba..." He said, kissing the back of my neck and biting down softly.

My eyes widened and I gasped loudly. "Ahh..~! Marshall!" I could feel a slight bludge in my pink boxer shorts.

The raven haired boy flipped me onto my back and straddled my hips. "How about some fun, huh princess?" He stroked my cheek.

I looked up at him and pulled his hand away from my cheek and kissed it. "Marshall...?" I smiled shyly.

"Yeah...?" He said raising his eyebrow at me.

"Don't be gentle...Don't hold back." I mumbled and licked his thumb. I smirked in satisfaction as his face reddened. "It's been way to long for you to hold back."

"Whatever you say baby...." He grinned and pressed his lips hungrily against mine.....

~Later~

I woke up to find that I was alone. I sat up and winced slightly in pain.

"Marshall?" I called out.

I saw his head peak out at me from behind the bathroom door. "Yeah...?"

My brows furrowed. "Hey...Come over here." I smiled warmly at him.

"I was just cleaning off..." Marshall said softly as he sat next to me. "God you look even better than you did last night..."

I shook my head in confusion and stood up, looking in the mirror. "Oh..." I blushed deeply.

My body was covered in bruises and bite marks. I examined myself, chewing on my bottom lip shyly.

Marshall held me from behind. "So cute all marked up...Now everyone will know you belong to me...." He smiled but I could see in his eyes he was upset.

I blushed deeply. "Marshall...." I sighed then. "What's wrong...?"

He shrugged. "I guess I roughed you up a little to much...I feel...bad I guess..."

I rolled my eyes and held his face in my hands. "Hey...Shut up, okay?" I chuckled softly.

"But I-" Marshall began.

"No....I like this...I loved what happened...It was good..." I said, blushing madly. "I missed that so much..."

He smiled at me nervously. "Yeah...?"

"Yeah..." I chuckled happily. "Yeah, I did."

Marshall kissed me lovingly then, pulling me close to him.

He pulled away from me slightly. "Good..Cuz I had a lot of fun with you...~" Marshall smirked.

I cuddled close to him. "I love you Marshall..."

"I love you to baby..." He kissed the top of my head."

I smiled and pulled away. "Okay...I need to shower...And I have things to do."

Marshall groaned. "Fine...Oh! I have a gig tonight...Will you come?" His face excited.

"Of course I'll go." I smiled at him as I walk to the shower.

Marshall followed me happily. "Promise me this time?"

I nodded and turned on the water. "I promise."

The vampire grined at me. "Good." He kissed me on the cheek. "See you tonight princess."

I rolled my eyes at him. "Bye...!" I called over my shoulder as he left the room.

I climbed into the shower, smiling like a school girl with a highschool crush.

But I can't help it it's just what Marshall makes me do.

He makes me feel so special.

I closed my eyes and out my head up and left the water run down my face as I began planning what I would wear to Marshalls gig.

/I know this is a little shity but I promise the next chapter will be better!

Love,
Crimson~\