A slight disagreement

I woke up to a letter taped to my head. I pulled it off and read it.

'To Bubs,
Just writing to let you know I've gone home to get some rest.

Thank you for yesterday. I'll never forget it.

     Yours,
             Marshall.'

I blushed and got ready for the day ahead.

"Sir? I have your breakfast." Mathias said, opening my door, carrying a tray with pancakes on and red apples for Marshall.
"Where is Mr Abadeer?" He asked as he set the tray down on my desk.

"Thank you Mathias and Marshall left last night." I said and put the letter on my night stand.

"Again?" Mathis said, shaking his head. "I don't approve of that...." He mumbled.

I raised my eyebrow. "And why not...?"

Mathis sighed. "I just think it's rude...And disrespectful you are the prince after all..."

"Me being a prince doesn't matter to Marshall...And plus he's a king." I said.

Mathis looked at me and shook his head. "I just want you to be well and happy...I don't think Marshall Lee can give you that. What about the last time?"

I crossed my arms. "Last time was different...! We were both young and stupid."

"Yes sir...I understand. I apologise." Mathis bowed.

I smiled at him. "It's okay...I know you just want to look after me..." I say walking over to him. "But don't worry. I know what I'm doing."

Mathis nodded and looked up at me. "Yes, my prince." He smiled and walked over to the door. "The ball is in two days. Shall I have a tailor come in to measure you for a new suit?" He asked.

"Yes. Good plan." I say and sit at my desk. "I'll have Marshall come over to. The tailor can fit us both. That can happen tomorrow."

Mathis nodded and bowed. "Very good, my lord. I'll send the letter out now."

"Thank you, Mathis!" I called as he walked out of the room.

/I'm so sorry about this being late and the chapter being short! I swear this time I'll keep up with things!\