008. FLASH VS ARROW

Authors note:
The song at the VERY END of the chapter! DISCLAIMER: The video, cover, and song don't belong to me, they belong to their rightful owner! Same as the show and it's own characters.

☆☆☆

EMOTIONS ARE A VERY STRONG AND POWERFUL FACTOR. Love is what makes people do stupid things for others. Hate can drive people mad in the head. Enough that they can change who they were completely. Emotions are not just something you feel, they are instincts inside you that come out in the way you felt. You couldn't help but feel it, and you can't control it. You can learn to hide it but you can't control it to make it disappear.

People like Bella's father and other scientists have no definition or an exact explanation of emotions. It was simple chemicals and reactions of the brain. But being a metahuman that can read and change the emotions of other people you tend to learn a thing or two.

An alarm sounds in S.T.A.R Labs snapping Bella from her notebook where she was writing. It wasn't a diary with her emotions and stuff, more like a record of what goes on in her life. What happened and her thoughts, it helped her out in a way to not stress.

"Barry, bank robbery in progress at Cunningham and Sampere." Said Cisco to the mic sitting down in front of one of the computers late at night.

"I got it." They heard Barry say.

"Wait, that's where I bank." Said Caitlin coming closer to the screen.

"Once super thieves showed up, I went mattress." Added Cisco looking up at her bending his neck backward.

"Nice to know." Nodded Bella looking at the screen with attention.

Her sight started to go blurry once again like all the other times when she would see a memory, but nothing showed up. Not an image or a memory, not a single thing happened other than seeing blurry figures as if she was underwater.

Until it came back was when she took a deep breath and relaxed. Taking off her glasses she takes deep breaths sensing something was wrong. A burning feeling spread through her and her hands turned to fists as her heart started to beat faster. Sweat formed in her head and her hands started to turn cold.

"Bella?" Called out Caitlin making Cisco and Wells turn towards Bella who collapsed and fell down to the floor on her knees.

"Hey, hey, hey. What's wrong?" Asked Cisco as he like Caitlin and Wells went towards Bella.

"Nothing just a headache." She shrugged it off getting up slowly.

"You should take a break from your powers. Your stable and can control them good enough so they don't go out of control." Explained Caitlin helping her get up.

After the news of Bella being able to control cells instead of just emotions, she has practiced with a sample of blood. A computer had the cells data and current info while she tried engaging the structure of the cells to give red hair instead of blond, another factor but they always ended up collapsing and killing the whole system.

It stressed her out even more so she started writing in her netbook. Taking walks, listening to Mozart, Beethoven, Bach and other things to calm down. Having the ability to do that could mean so many possibilities in the genes could change.