ch.6 Gringotts

Lucas's p.o.v.

flash back to when Hecate came

When Hecate had blessed us with the knowledge and history of Magic... Now that was an experience. Everything seemed to sparkle around us and I could tell that my twin was recalling the same past as I was. It reminded me of when me, my sister, my dad and my mom had been blessed by the 14 Gods. It hurt to remember mom but when Zoë and I saw her spirit leave her body, we, we... we couldn't cry...  She was so perfect, that she never seemed like a mother to us. More like a goddess. After she died we just stared at our transparent mom. When she saw us she soon noticed that we could see her and said,

''Tell your father, that seaweed brain of mine that if I could I'll punch him and glare at him, but never tell your father that I lost to his nemesis because I remembered our days in Tartarus. It was a horrible flashback. Right when he attacked me I just...''

she took a deep breath and started again      

''Sorry my dears but don't tell him this until he has fully gotten over me. Until then, can you keep this our little secret?''

she looked at us one by one as she said so.

''Of course mother.''

''Oh for Hades' sake! You don't need to call me mother, I'm not that perfect you kn..''

She couldn't finish because her spirit drifted away as dad made his hurricanes bigger and bigger.

''Mom!!'' Zoë and I screamed

She had the most relaxed and beautiful smile when she said ''That's better'' and disappeared.

flashback over 

We were flying on Porkpie and Blackjack when Zoë asked dad, who was sitting in front of her.

''Hey dad?''

''Ya?''

''What kind of a person was mom?''

''She was... She was smart, funny, beautiful, sarcastic, smart...''

''Dad you said smart twice...''

''Yeah she was just really smart...''

I wanted to change the subject and looked around to see the houses of Parliament.
The big ben chimed 2 O'clock in the afternoon.
"We're nearly here!'' I yelled at aunt Thalia because she slept through the entire journy so that she wouldn't have to look down.

"huh?''

"We're in London!''

"Oh okay...nguuh''
She yawned and stretched. She was fine until she looked down.
"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh we're still flying!!!! Why did you wake me up!!''

"I said we're nearly there''
And as if on cue. Porkpie landed in an empty ally way Blackjack right after.

"Byebye Porkie. Bye Blackjack!''

"Bye boss, little bosses!'' They 'said'

And we headed off to Gringotts.

Percy's p.o.v.

We went to Gringotts and I was quite surprised that when we entered, all of the Goblin's head's  turned and bowed. All the other mortals or muggles or whatever you call them looked at us in wonder.
We walked up to the head Goblin and spoke.
"I have come to enter my vault''

"You speak gobbledygook?''

"Isn't it your language? After many years I have learned that to speak to a foreigner in their language is the greatest way to honour them.''

"Thank you for remembering our language. I myself had almost forgotten it.''

"No problem. Now, the vault. I believe it was the first vault ever to be made. So... vault number 1 please.''

"Of course Mr.Jackson''

We went on something which looked like a rollercoaster ride. I looked at Thalia who turned into a shade of green I had never seen before. I quickly cast a spell so that she felt better. She then  asked me,

"When and how is Nico coming?''

"He's coming to meet us at around 3:00 in front of Ollivander's I think he's shadow traveling.''
Hades had blessed him so that no matter how much underworld magic he used he wouldn't disappear. After Hades blessed him Nico walked proudly to his husband and said one of the wisest words in the world.

"In your face sucker!!!''

Will just rolled his eyes.

We arrived with a screech at the deepest part of the vault.

We entered it using our powers. Smart I thought. Only a demigod  can enter.

Once we were in, we noticed that there were 14 vaults.
We entered the one which said 'Poseidon' in ancient greek and shoved 40 galleons 60 sickles and a 100 knuts into a bag with no end.

We left Gringotts and headed to Ollivanders.

End of chapter 6