ch.12 Once Again

Annabeth's p.o.v.

I found my self in front of Hades waiting to be judged. He hadn't looked up from his paperwork to see my face yet. After a minute, he finally looked up and I saw the colour drain from his already pale face, if that was possible.

"If you're here, is that Jackson boy here as well?''
he asked.

"No my lord, just me. He was working at the seaside and wasn't there when we were attacked by the Minotaur.''

"That's why there were some dead demigods.''

"Yes sir...''

"You shall not go to Elysium.'' He abruptly said.

I was outraged. And I intended to show it.
"BUT MY LORD!! PERCY AND I SAVED OLYMPUS TWICE! I SAW TOO MANY OF MY FRIENDS DIE, I RAN AWAY FROM HOME WHEN I WAS 7 FOR GODS SAKE! I HAD TO GIVE MY OWN WEAPON TO MY EX CRUSH SO HE CAN COMMIT SUICIDE, I LOSE PERCY AND SOON AFTER I FIND HIM, I NEED TO FIND A STATUE SAID TO BE LOST A BILLION YEARS AGO! THEN AFTER FIGHTING MY BLASTED MOTHER'S NEMESIS, I FALL INTO YOUR DOMAIN AND SUFFER IN TARTARUS FOR BLOODY 18 DAYS. DO YOU STILL THINK I DON'T DESERVE ELYSIUM?''

I let it all out. Something which was inside of me but was hiding all these years. Hades shifted a bit looking really uncomfortable.
He finally said.

"That's not what I meant. There is one place on earth which has ghosts roaming around it's grounds. It is a school of witchcraft and wizardry called Hogwarts.'' He stopped for some dramatic affect. I smirked at my own narration.

He started again.
"My son and Zeus' daughter and Percy are teaching at this school.''

My eyes widened at the last part. I knew Percy was smart enough to teach but I never thought he had it in him, thus the nickname, seaweed brain.

"Your son and daughter are students there as well.''

My eyes could have just fallen out if it weren't connected to my brain. They went back to normal as I relaxed my complexion and remembered my conversation with my children before I died.
At least they're together.

"I was thinking that you can rejoin your family and friends as a ghost in Hogwarts.'' Hades continued.

I nodded my head furiously.
I still had to talk to my children, how I'm not as perfect as they think.

Then I was sent to Hogwarts.

When I opened my eyes, I saw my seaweed brain gaping at me in shock. The whole hall (A/N Lol that sounds identical) was. I was suddenly embarrassed and looked down.

I was wearing my outfit I had worn nearly everyday when I was younger.

I ran or should I say floated to my family. The wizards as I could see, expected me to go right through them. I knew this because, when I appeared, I noticed the ghosts standing midway a table.
Haha! that's where they're wrong you see. My entire family has been blessed by Hades so they can touch ghosts.

I rushed to Percy and Zoë and Lucas as they rushed towards me as well. We embraced each other and laughed with each other. By the end, Lucas was crying his eyes out, Zoë was too but she was trying to hide it. Percy, oh Percy, he was crying and smiling. The same face he had when I found him after 8 months.

I hugged him and kissed him. I didn't care if the whole school was watching though it was funny that all the girls had a look of disappointment.
We finally let go and I grabbed Thalia and Nico for a group hug. Everything felt like normal again. Even if we were in a magical school, I was a ghost, and the students were looking at us with a similar look I would've had earlier in Hades' relm.

A tall lady in a pretty green robe spoke up.
"Now all of you go back to your dormitories, it's bed time. Prefects don't forget to tell the 1st years the password.'' All the students glared at her but even against thousands of students, her glare made them listen.

After the students disappeared, she lead us to a statue of a griffin and said, ''Nectar''. We walked into the office and I was immediately thinking about the structure and the architecture and how Olympus would look like if I made that a little bit modern, and change the colours slightly and, oh sorry, ADHD.

I soon learnt about everything. McGonagall let us go after saying,
"You will all be in the same tower. The Gods created an extra tower connected to the Gryffindor common room. They also left me a potion though I do not know what for.'' And let us go.

We walked through the incredible architecture and I wrapped my arms around Percy's waist and Zoë and Lucas' shoulders and started talking about what happened after I had died.

We entered the Gryffindor common room by saying the password which was, 'The helm of water' Oh these mortals had it so wrong!, to be greeted by about 50 students staring at us in silence. It really was quite creepy.
We just ignored them and climbed up another staircase which said 'demigods' in ancient greek. Zoë and Lucas had to stay in their own dormitories since they're students, but were allowed to come to our tower.

We entered a room which said
Percy and Annabeth. It was beautiful. It had god sized bed, (A/N one size above king) a studying desk, and a wardrobe filled with clothes in our size. Also a bird stop which Anna took over. It also had a door leading to nowhere. Which was odd considering that everything was perfect other that this.

We found a note saying,

"We were given the chance to design your room. Athena and Poseidon cooperated to do so. If you say, seaweed brain to the door it will lead to a swimming pool and a private McDonalds. If you say wise girl you will be in a library filled with all books written in history. Aphrodite designed your clothes.

We have made a medicine that makes you immortal. You may choose to stay mortal but for Annabeth, this is the only way to be alive again. You may choose to give some to your children so you can live as a family forever but it is your choice, we will not force it.

If you do, please come to Olympus as we will name you Gods and let you join the Olympian Council. Thalia and Nico have been given this chance as well.

P.s. from Hades, don't tell Nico about the McDonalds.

The Olympian Council"

We tried out the magical door, and decided that we'll talk about immortality with the others in the morning.

End of chapter 12