ch.26 Back Home

Percy's p.o.v.

We had stayed at Hogwarts for a year, and it was time to leave. We had become very good friends with the students there. It was very hard to distance ourselves again but we were Gods! We could visit any time! 

Neville, Draco, Hermione and Luna had decided to come with us, and everyone except Draco will be at camp for the summers only and they will continue living in the wizarding world. Neville wanted to use his knowledge of plants to be a herbology teacher, Hermione wanted to be the Mistress of Magic, and Luna wanted to learn more about magical creatures, and being the daughter of Iris really helped since Iris' children were good with them, especially Unicorns.

Draco enjoyed being a demigod, saying that his step father, Lucius was too forcing. 

On the last day of Hogwarts, Hazel and Frank got married in the great hall. It was beautiful. All of our friends came, Leo was Frank's best man and Piper was the maid of honour. Nico was the flower boy of course. Zoë and Lucas held the rings. They couple was blushing like crazy. They were so cute together. 

Piper and Jason were expecting a child. A boy, according to Will. They were going to name him Jasper Charlie Grace. 

We left the next day, and boarded the Hogwarts express, and with my magic, I connected two compartments, so that we could all be together. Even if more than half of us were ADHD, and the train ride was around 7 hours, we some how managed.

When we got there we recognised 4 people, or should I say Gods. I saw a certain stormy eyed goddess, a man in a track suit with a mischievous grin, and lady wearing a rainbow poncho and strict looking lady rambling on about cereal. In other words, Athena, Hermes, Iris and Ceres. 

''Hello children, fellow Olympians.'' Athena nodded.

''We have come to explain the reason why we could not claim you when you were 13. Anyone, wonder bread?'' hopefully you can guess who said that.

''When Hecate created her pet world, she made all of the gods to never interfere with it. She was just being over protective. That Voldemort boy should've eaten more cereal. Then this all wouldn't have happened.'' Guess again!

We all burst out laughing at Ceres' comment, the fact that she called the most evil and dangerous wizard of all time, a boy, and that it would've been fixed with cereal.

As we said our goodbyes, I promised to meet up with them at least once a year, around Easter.

I flashed Draco, Hermione, Calypso, Leo, Jason and Piper to camp half-blood and Luna, Neville, Hazel and Frank  to camp Jupiter. We Gods flashed ourselves to Olympus. I found Hecate there, waiting for our report, as well as our thrones.

Will, Zoë and Lucas bowed at the other Gods and we sat on our thrones. Mine was sea green and was very fluffy and bouncy It also had lots of names carved into it. Names of people I ever loved. Annabeth's was grey and also looked fluffy. She had owls with tridents on it. Nico's was decorated with gems and skulls with a ray of light shining through it. Thalia's was marble but it seemed comfortable with lightning bolts on it.

''The prophecy came true, as it always does. 

At the school of magic the hero teach

I taught at Hogwarts

The huntress and death close in reach

With Thalia and Nico

The blessed twins shall travel with the sea

Zoë and Lucas travelled with me

To learn what's left and to not be deceived.

We learnt magic and were not deceived by Nyx

They shall be visited by magic it's self

We were visited by Hecate, Goddess of Magic

To return safety as death greets God's child 

once again as an old friend

I do not know the ending though.''

I concluded.

Nico looked down guiltily.

''What is it Nico?'' I asked gently.

''Umm, I may or may have not gone to Hogwarts before?...''

''Okay, but who's 'gods child' though?''

''His name was Severus Snape. He died for the wizarding war. He was a son of Nemesis. I met him as a ghost, and he was my friend so...''

''Well at least it wasn't dangerous. You can trust us Nico. I want you to introduce me to him okay?'' I said, and the son of Hades smiled brightly.

''Lady Hestia, was that okay as a report?''

''It was wonderful my dear. Will you continue meeting up with Harry and his friends though?''

''Of course my lady. That was what I was planning to do in the first place.''

With that, the Olympian council was dismissed. We went back to our home, and had some family talk, after what seemed like a very long time.

End of chapter 26

A/N if you liked this, go check out my new story, Harry Potter and the Girl Who Never Died!

I assure you it's tonnes better than this one, but just as a warning, it doesn't contain PJO.

I hope you'll like it!